What's new

Steal these SourDieselxSourBubble pics!!!

bambam

ZOO me to i just took a sample off of my next run with her and its going to dry:( mind you its to soon but i am testing the effects of this "Sweet" stuff as i have been adding in this grow and cant say whats up with it cause hell i have yet to find out. A pic or two for your time! BamBam.....Sour Dubb DWC style.coming soon from BamBam!

Little dubb and shades!
picture.php

Bit more dubb and a bit more shades...
picture.php

White on the right and dubb on the left and more shades!:xmasnut:The White is under the same deal with the "Sweet" so i was like what the hell i grow it i should test it! Much more on the results soon. Also another point with the shades. PUT THEM ON WHEN YOU GROW!!! AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT KIND :)
picture.php

Those are some beautiful buds you got there! :)

ZOO me to i just took a sample off of my next run with her and its going to dry:( mind you its to soon but i am testing the effects of this "Sweet" stuff as i have been adding in this grow and cant say whats up with it cause hell i have yet to find out. A pic or two for your time! BamBam.....Sour Dubb DWC style.coming soon from BamBam!

Little dubb and shades!
picture.php

Bit more dubb and a bit more shades...
picture.php

White on the right and dubb on the left and more shades!:xmasnut:The White is under the same deal with the "Sweet" so i was like what the hell i grow it i should test it! Much more on the results soon. Also another point with the shades. PUT THEM ON WHEN YOU GROW!!! AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT KIND :)
picture.php

Z

Zoolander

This is a set of clones that were about 8 inches tall when flowered , I double potted these in a 2 gallon pot and it seems to do the trick with small clones