What's new

Steal these SourDieselxSourBubble pics!!!

bambam

sour dubb

sour dubb

Hey guys and gals. Got a few pics for you. Sour Dubb that i ran across kinda. So hope you fine peeps enjoy. Smell is killer from day like lets say 10 of flower. Shit reeeeeeks! Could be me but damn it is funky. I rather enjoy the smell. Cant hit the buttons on the cam like some others but I feel like i got some good ones! She's in a 3g pot of coco run on calmag,PBPBloom,Kool Bloom. Not sure about the day of 12/12 but i would guess about 30. Dont keep track of flower days much in flower but i count my vegg days! LOL BamBam :abduct:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

My fav
picture.php

Yall be good now and post some more shots of your guys nuggs...Love to look at this one for sure!:abduct:

bambam

Hey thanks money$$$ and K Double O. I have yet to smoke her but i cant wait to puff the pants off her. I am thinking i may get 3 to 4 oz off her so we should have plenty of dank. Got another pic for you guys if ya like.

picture.php

bambam

Thanks JW man i am sure i will hit 3 no problem. She looks like she is going to put out nice. Funky weight would be nice. Looks like bubba! LOL NICE!!!!!

bambam

sour dubble!

sour dubble!

Hey guys i just wanted to show off my girl that looks mighty fine. Start the flush in a day so its got about 11 days left. She's a star thats for sure.BamBam

picture.php

picture.php

As you can see she looks killer. I wished i could let you all sample the smell. Freak in that department. SMELLS SO GOOD!!! Little under 2 weeks to go! :abduct:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
--not the best pic, but certainly among the best herb i have ever partaken of:

picture.php

N

NOYB

WoW...have heard the Sour Dub is a bit of a weak yielder but nice job with that girl!

G

Greyskull

she is a weak yeilder : (
totally makes your GPW look like asshole
but then again, the GPW you get are ridiculous

if that makes any sense. haha

looking swell bambam

sub... i am drooling i aint got now for a few mroe weeks...

Z

Zoolander

Some people told me this was like smoking smack it's so damn strong

Grizz

Veteran
what ever it is its so good, might as well kill every other strain I have, no one want to smoke anything but the dubb, that includes the chem d, grom, white,mtf, scmk, chocolate diesel,agent orange, leave it to grey skull to fuck up everything with one damn plant, lol... and about that weak yield, bull shit, veg her for 5 to 7 weeks and she will yield real good, even with a 1 to 2 week veg I can get 1 plus oz every time. getting ready to run 3 of them in a scrog, veg 8 weeks and see what happens

G

Greyskull

hahaha
zoo and i were just saying the same thing - THEY CANNOT HOLD A CANDLE TO THE SOUR DUB. its sad to see a great plant like insert your favorite plant here - yes even that 'elite clone' you like best! look like a second place plant when its all said and done... visual, aromatics, depth & strength of high, taste, and economics are all on the side of the dubb.

fresh from the garden....
picture.php

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
she is a yielder for sure!!!! LST her a couple times during a 6 week veg and she gets fat!!!! i just took my first run w her down will get 2-3 zips and i run the cannabio which gives me the worst yields(but best smoke) ive ever gotten...

Grizz

Veteran
How about some pic's Sub? would love to see that plant

Quit waxing the leaves Zoo, shit, maybe a yellow leaf some where just for contrast huhh..

G

Greyskull

i know zoos plants always look tip-top
dude has some green motherfucking digits haha

Latest posts

Latest posts