What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stash shots please?

3snowboards

picture.php

Blueberry cookies

Last edited:

ManyManySpliffs

I just love the look of foxtail bud but I get the feeling some people on ICMag don't like it or think its something bad the way they speak about it. Am I missing something? From looking at that R&D sativa I can see it being light and fluffy maybe, but having a nice chunky bud with a foxtail on top is gorgeous in my eyes and have proper weight to it.

Take this bud I grew in the past for instance
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just love the look of foxtail bud but I get the feeling some people on ICMag don't like it or think its something bad the way they speak about it. Am I missing something? From looking at that R&D sativa I can see it being light and fluffy maybe, but having a nice chunky bud with a foxtail on top is gorgeous in my eyes and have proper weight to it.

Lots of people here understand that foxtails arent necessarily a bad thing in a mostly sativa.

Theres lots and lots of reasons most growers prefer stout plants with dense buds, mostly cause thats the market demand (erroneously)

Those buds were really light actually for their size...
I did over N them in flowering, too small of containers, grew too close to the 1k light and a big heat wave the last week or two before harvest... All which contributed to the plants genetic tendency to foxtail naturally.

All about the resin and the quality of the high with this one though which were still kick ass

:tiphat:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Nevilles Haze meets NYC Diesel

Nevilles Haze meets NYC Diesel

Nevilles Haze has a ultimative meeting with NYC Diesel.
I enjoyed

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P