What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stash shots please?

Cookies Kush

Cookies Kush

picture.php

ULMW

ACE SEEDS ZAMALDELICA FEM. AUG HARVEST 2017

ACE SEEDS ZAMALDELICA FEM. AUG HARVEST 2017

Absolutely love this strain. Superb in every way. Zamaldelica Fem. is now in my Mothers and a keeper!

Attachments

• Ace Seeds Zamaldelica fem 2017.jpg
    Ace Seeds Zamaldelica fem 2017.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 57
  • ZAMALDELICA FEM.  ACE SEEDS 2017.jpg
    ZAMALDELICA FEM. ACE SEEDS 2017.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 41
  • ACE SEEDS ZAMALDELICA FE. 2017 .jpg
    ACE SEEDS ZAMALDELICA FE. 2017 .jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 48
  • Zamaldelica .jpg
    Zamaldelica .jpg
    78 KB · Views: 39
  • ZAMALDELICA FEM 2017.jpg
    ZAMALDELICA FEM 2017.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 44

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blazey Blazey eyes are hazey

Blazey Blazey eyes are hazey

BubbleGum in organic earth, no added nutes, from screw-in LEDs, harvested at 58 days of flower. looks terrible becuase I had vacuum sealed those...

Here's the same strain, revegged and flowered for 74days:

And here's some OG Kush from the same soil and setup, harvested at 61 days.

really good looking buds man! congratulation to this, might i ask you how you get your buds that creamy round and dipped in trichs, its like dipped in trichomes and compressed.
i have grown out the forum cut a few times but even if i removed all leaf my buds were still looking pretty different.
my trichs are always standing straght and shining like on shevy haze or beb19 pics. im just wondering as i sometimes got weed like yours in the early 2000s and it was very good. didnt see something like this for a long time.

3snowboards

The girl scout is from a legal rec drug store.
I cant take credit except for choosing this store.
This one happens to give me a 20% discount and takes credit cards.
Me and my friends aspire to grow the level of the nugs that are coming out of calneva
picture.php
picture.php

maybe some kind of marketing secret ;) but wow, thats a stash of some very famous varieties, i would love to try it out :D where in the states is this shop man what state? if i come to usa once, ill visit this one!

Latest posts

Latest posts