What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stash shots please?

Green Squall

You guys are much better at taking photogenic pics, so bear with me.

First picture is Deadhead OG x LBL. Second is Wifi x 88g13hp. Both in the curing phase.

picture.php
picture.php

coyotefox

Cherry Pie x GSC Forum cut

Cherry Pie x GSC Forum cut

This one was a good one , will probably make more of these seeds for the personnel stash. :woohoo:

Attachments

• cherry pie x forum cut.jpg
    cherry pie x forum cut.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 60

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Blue Dream+Purple Punch+Midnight CBD

Blue Dream+Purple Punch+Midnight CBD

LpvbHDa.jpg

Ap7wVic.jpg

cr2iy0W.jpg

Pbiog7a.jpg

NamqB2X.jpg

Sweet purple scent dense flowers tough even coated in sticky resin. Ten grams in 1-2 litres of water now on low heat in the pressure cooker.

After four hours I'll let it cool without removing the lid and then blend the mixture with lecithin(s) and coconut oil. This may be reheated in the pressure cooker or used for drinking or steeping tea or a combination thereof. One idea is to press/filter the remaining plant matter before adding raw cashews almonds or macadamia nuts dates and blending.

Make sure to keep a timer handy, use plenty of water in the pressure cooker and heat on the lowest setting possible especially once up to pressure. The model I have has a plastic or rubber safety piece in the lid which suggests to me it will pop out before the vessel becomes a danger in any way. Placing on the back burner with other pans/trays around it may alleviate some perceived safety concern.

Latest posts

Latest posts