What's new

Starting Over Small

daihashi

oh.. and as far as reusing it. After I harvest my plants I take the coco out of the container by the stump of the plant and put it in a garbage bag of decent quality. I then gently mash it in the bag, roll it back and forth etc etc until I feel it's fairly broken up. Then I go in the bag and look for the stump and I pull it out with as little coco and as much roots as possible.

I repeat this for all the plants and I can generally get between 1/2 - 3/4 of all my coco back this way. I flush the used coco really well and pick out what roots I can see. Then I put the coco back into pots and put my clones/seeds in them. I will water with Cannazyme for the first 4 weeks along to help with any roots that may be in the soil.

I've recycled coco for 2 grows now. I would've tried for a 3rd time but I thought it would be best to have some fresh coco. Although I'm sure it probably would've worked for even a 3rd and 4th time.

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
Mediocre Bud Shots

Mediocre Bud Shots

-Pic one is our current harvest. We still have half an MK plant to take down but otherwise......this is about 3/4 of the final yield.

Rest of the pics are less than average bud shots of the WB x PP.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 8

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
I think you have RoW. Alsp repped me. Thanks for both.

We took down the rest of the MK plant down so we have only one in bloom now....the ice plant. We have 2 WB xPP girls that were put inder 400mh light from the T5's today that are about 3 weeks old. Time for more light for them; less needed in the bloom room.

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
I think you have RoW. You also repped me. Thanks for both. The plants we harvested were a Master Kush and a Whiteberry x Power Plant.

We harvested the rest of the MK today so we are down to 3 plants now---the Ice plant in bloom and a couple of 3 week old WB x PP's in veg.

Good vibes!

Raphael

Hello WH!

You helped me out with my very first grow over at canncom. Haven't seen you in awhile good to know you're still around you helped me out with some blueberry and snl x haze seeds.

Looking good ::woohoo::

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
Well it appears that the ice plant will be the last plant we will be harvesting here. Our home has been forclosed upon and we will have to move. We are not able to afford the payments and so have come to the end of the road regarding the house. Our plan at this point is to move to Oregon and live with one of my relatives......we are going up for a visit and are planning on moving out by the end of November.

Good wishes all.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Ug...
Sorry to hear that moving sucks...
Sounds like you are about to start yet another new chapter though, I just went/am going through this myself, it's no fun but everything happens for a reason, hell, at least you aren't moving to some place like, uh I dunno...
Kansas lol!
Good luck to ya, hope that you won't be sidelined to long while you are getting your living situation back in order.

Allie

omfg - a productive, sharing, compassionate human being with terminal lung cancer is having her house foreclosed and having to take up residence with relatives in another state?

Something has happened to the main street america i thought i grew up on.

That just sucks shit bankers are all about money money and more money in 21st centruy America. I hope you are getting health care. My heart is with you

Raphael

do i get any more hints?

I'm sorry I didn't realize my handle was different...it was cmasfca :) I have blueberry and nl x haze beans still I am waiting until I get my own place to break out the genetics and find a nice super female I can cross with this blueberry x haze called blue dream I'm currently running.

I am sorry to hear about your foreclosure WH, and hope the best for you! Oregon is where I would like to live; get a farm w/ a couple thousand acres and grow hemp for bio diesiel! It's legal to grow industrial hemp now there :)

I hope that your relative is compassionate enough to allow you to grow your own meds.

Again I want to thank you for being an inspiration to me for the past couple of years.

Peace be with you WH! In the words of Jack Herer "[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]My fervent hope is that we are merely seeing the darkness before the inevitable dawn."[/FONT]

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
cm (i mean Raphael) glad your grows are going well. SNL xNH remains one of my favorite strains as far as the yield AND buzz both. Enjoy it your own risk. :) Also just plain glad to see you on IC.

Oregon is not a bad choice for us and I will grow again after settling in, getting legal etc.
We have some stuff to sell (tractor and a 2001 4wd ford F150) so that we will have something to start with in Oregon. Thanks for the support all!

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
Ice Plant/Day 36 Bloom

Ice Plant/Day 36 Bloom

Our last plant that will finish in this house.

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 10

Raphael

cm (i mean Raphael) glad your grows are going well. SNL xNH remains one of my favorite strains as far as the yield AND buzz both. Enjoy it your own risk. :) Also just plain glad to see you on IC.

Oregon is not a bad choice for us and I will grow again after settling in, getting legal etc.
We have some stuff to sell (tractor and a 2001 4wd ford F150) so that we will have something to start with in Oregon. Thanks for the support all!
I have a mother of the snl x nh and am going trying to take some clones of her. I didn't give her enough care in the micro grow cab but that's not the best place for a sativa dom imo.

I would love to go to Oregon! I am going to send you a pm about the truck.

Cheers :dance: