What's new

Starting Over Small

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
So we finally turned two plants to 12/12.....a Mater Kush and a Whiteberry x Power Plant. They're only on day 2 so no buds yet.i

Also a couple of 10-ish day old babies....Another MK and an Ice plant.

I tried to use the manage attachments but couldn't make it work so I am putting them in an album called "Master Kush and WB xPP.

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
Must be weird seeing me in the soil sction instead of hydro....we're only doing soil grows and laving the hydro and its extra work for someyime later down the line.

lordbudly

Veteran
picture.php

mk on the right and wbxpp on the left, day 2 12/12

picture.php

mk on the left ice on the right

is this what you were looking for? if so you've helped me plenty of times on canncom, so hopefully it was a help

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
Thanks veyr much you guys for stopping by and leaving a message. LB, thanks SO MUCH for getting the pics up on my thread. That made my day!

I know we're not doing any of the fancy stufff we were doing before but just want to stay in touch with everyone here on IC mag.

Again, thanks for the assistance......I can use alll I can get :D

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
Day 14 Bloom

Day 14 Bloom

first two photos are Master Kush
second set of photos are WhiteBerry x Power Plant.
They have been transplanted into 10 gallon tubs two days ago.

Attachments

• IMG_2261.JPG
    IMG_2261.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2263.JPG
    IMG_2263.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2264.JPG
    IMG_2264.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2268.JPG
    IMG_2268.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 11
D

DeadTour09

Wow looking great!!! with 10 gal tubs you'll have some monsters to say the least! can't wait for updates!~!

L

Lune TNS

Man you're plants are looking about as happy as they can get :joint: Sweet job can't wait to see the next update.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

You know yours was 1 of the first grows that I ever followed back when over from the other site, gotta follow along now. Hopefully I get some fun ideas to shamelessly steal or pick up some good tips to store in the back of mind for the future.

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
I've learned the hard way not to be counting any chickens before they hatch, especially in soil which I'm not too good at......I strongly prefer hydro but am not up for the work hydro takes these days.......happy guessing! :D

jakezking

WH! It's good to see you again - it's been way too long. I hope you're good these days. I see you still have your positive attitude, so I take that as a strong indication that you are still strong and loving life to the fullest. It looks like your plants are enjoying your positivity too - really beautiful girls! It looks like you do as great a job in soil as in hydro.

Take good care of yourself. I look forward to seeing you around, great lady.

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
Master Kush; Whiteberry x Power Plant: Day 29 Bloom

Master Kush; Whiteberry x Power Plant: Day 29 Bloom

Thanks for all the very kind check ins and comments. I have begun adding the KoolBloom the last few times.....now switching to the Kool Bloom powder until flushing; about 4 more weeks. Not losing many leaves; perhaps 2-3 underleaves a day per plant.

As before, the first two are Master Kush and the second two are WB x PP.

Attachments

• IMG_2270.JPG
    IMG_2270.JPG
    122.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2271.JPG
    IMG_2271.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2272.JPG
    IMG_2272.JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2273.JPG
    IMG_2273.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 10

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
holy moly I havent seen U around in a long time. but then agen I don't go to the indoor grow section as often as I should be goiong.

well bro. they be looken very very very very vety nice.
cnt wate to see the finished buds.

Rock.Steady

hey weedy, great to see you!
and WOW wouldya just look at those beauties.

funny 2 yrs ago you swore youd never try soil again.

YOU CAN do anything you put your mind to:woohoo:

Good Vibes!
Rock.