What's new

Starting again..

redwood-roots

Just read up from page 1 and I'm glad I did. Lotta nice gear in there AG. I just ordered the Chem D x SD so I can't wait to see how yours finish up. I'll be flowering her small for sure...cuz damn that girl has some legs on her.

Americangrower

Veteran
Yes Red.. she's got legs.. thats for sure..

Hopefully I can get some pics to upload soon...the ChemDiesel is super frosty... at day day 40 :joint:

redwood-roots

Americangrower said:
Yes Red.. she's got legs.. thats for sure..

Hopefully I can get some pics to upload soon...the ChemDiesel is super frosty... at day day 40 :joint:

So impressive she makes mofo's studder while they're typing. :bashhead:

WeeD22MaN

Hey Americangrower!

I as well just skimmed threw and I must say good stuff!! I really like your pictures.. The male bubble was cool! Had to time to read.. Collect any pollen? I'll be watching :)

WeedMan

Americangrower

Veteran
I have pollen of
Chem Diesel Rez
Gumball (Sour bubble x Lifesaver) AnnaC
SourBOG my cross

I was gifted Kushman's Strawcough, Grand daddy purp, FFA, MSS, g13 x Burm, and a chem and a dawg or so......

And after my light test .....I think my boy will be the stud...do solely on him not herming under forced conditions...

I will rid that chem hermie trait dam it...and still keep it's killa punch.. :joint:

be well :rasta:

G

Hey AG,

Just stopped in from over at the W&B. I must say that things are looking GREAT!! Quite the nice genetic pool you have there!! Beautiful pics friend. Peace and stay safe.

kindest regards,

mycall

PS i followed the link from your sig. to get here, but there is one too many "http://" in the link.

You have been hiding this thread bro lol
Excellent selection you have there and it looks as if everything is dialed into perfection kudos AM really impressive results with those urkles I must say. and quick question how many watts do you flower under?

Americangrower

Veteran
PhillyPride said:
You have been hiding this thread bro lol
Excellent selection you have there and it looks as if everything is dialed into perfection kudos AM really impressive results with those urkles I must say. and quick question how many watts do you flower under?

Thanks for the kind words...
I had a problem with with the Urkle...F :joint: cking S1 hermied...I was wondering why the pistils started to turn red/brown...after a good inspection...the little f :joint: ck is a hermie...so it was chopped today along with the clones of it....

I will never buy S1 garbage again...I knew better :bashhead:

Atleast she didn't pollenate my whole crop ..just herself..

be safe :rasta:

Americangrower

Veteran
Shit I never answered the ?...

I flower in 2 areas 1 is 4 x 8 and has 2 lights 1 (400) 1 (600) both hps..
The other area is for males 4x4, but I put the young ladies in there before they have pistils.. it has a 400 switchable (i always have the HPS in)

This way I have something finishing every month or so.. :joint:

be safe...and spread the luv :rasta:

Americangrower

Veteran
Dam....bye the time I get to upload my new pics I'll have to take new 1's.. :bashhead:

Be safe all..

Travel well Wildfire..OBS....GUM....Canna... :spank:

redwood-roots

Americangrower said:
Dam....bye the time I get to upload my new pics I'll have to take new 1's.. :bashhead:

Be safe all..

Travel well Wildfire..OBS....GUM....Canna... :spank:

Can't wait to see the new pics and it's a damn shame what happened to them. :rant:

Old Soul

Veteran
You really got your shit dialed in AG. That Chem D looks awesome. Nice swollen calyxes. How many days til you chop her?

I'll be watching this one.

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts