What's new

Starting again..

Americangrower

Veteran
Was rolling/smoking in my normal spot...cellar..I use the washer as a table to break bud up on anyhow...

I was smoking and look down in the Washer drip tray and what do I see

this little sucker has germed/grown in the worse condition possible.. So I gave her/he a new home and name

RevolutionX

Sweet AG an urkle s1 comparison to the clone would be nice! That trash seedling is funny too. you should name it oscar because its green and living in a trash can..lol...

Americangrower

Veteran
RevolutionX said:
Sweet AG an urkle s1 comparison to the clone would be nice! That trash seedling is funny too. you should name it oscar because its green and living in a trash can..lol...

Maybe not :badday: urkle.. clone wilted...

oh well....heres the male I've choosen as the boy I'm using for seeds this round as well as the SourBOG pollen I stored away....

he is Chemdog/Sour D....at 2 weeks of flower...has his own 400 hps starting today...

f :rasta: cking ballsy ehh :muahaha:

Americangrower

Veteran
ChemDawg/SD.... day 1....at 4 plus ft... :bashhead: yes thats a shovel and a 5 gal bucket..

Purple Erkle s1 ... at day 5 (on right in above pics)

Boy using that pepper hazy c99 w/SourD makes em TALL...

heres my boys...3 chemdawg/sd and 1 SourBOG..I think you can see the SB..lol

Game on... :muahaha: :joint:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
DUDE
Where the heck you been hiding this thread

A few things jumped right of at me reading your thread. That trash plant is crazy sick, I cannot beilieve that it grew down there, and also hard to believe that you would look into such a thing, NASTY!!! IS that bud I see in that tray as well?

That male is great as well, very healthy looking, what a boy!!

Sick set up man, I will def be back here

Americangrower

Veteran
Dr Dog said:
DUDE

A few things jumped right of at me reading your thread. That trash plant is crazy sick, I cannot beilieve that it grew down there, and also hard to believe that you would look into such a thing, NASTY!!! IS that bud I see in that tray as well?

lol....

I smoke a lot of bud...there appears to be trim and many blunt roaches in the tray or on the floor.
When you grow your own and don't sell any, you end up with plenty of bud. So I guess I'm not to neat when in the cellar smoke area.. :joint:

be safe :joint:

sunnydog

Drip King
Veteran
Hi A.G! Very cool thread. I am just finishing up my chem-d x sdibl now. At first, They had kinda wierd,male looking flowers,then changed to a normal fem flower pattern.Tey also stretched tremendously! I flowered mine at ~6 inches, and they wound up around 4 feet! From some quick dry samples, its OUTSTANDING HERB. Good luck!!!

Americangrower

Veteran
What a week :headbange :woohoo:

I was sitting outside sipping my coffee an BAM a little bird drops rooted clone's of MSS, GDP, Strawcough, FFA...and thats why you have to feed them birds in the fall/winter :bongsmi:

Here is MTG diesel @ 17 dayz..

the group w/Chemdiesel and Sour99 standing tall..

:bigeye: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Americangrower

Veteran
well heres some new shots at day 27...

purple urkle s1

and a SourBOG

group shot

heres my male Gumball

as he sits over a bunch of ladies (out of room they had to go some where)...thats his sister in the back...looks like Sour Bubble :rasta:

thank you all for coming :spank:

Wildfire

damn man, shit is looking F-R-O-S-T-Y for being this early on. :respect:

cant wait to see them finish out man, hell of a line-up. :)

just gotta watch that gumball male, those pistils aint a good sign for what ive learned. even the slightest herm tendency in a male can go crazy in the next generation. :2cents:

Americangrower

Veteran
Good eyes there WF..

Those pistils are because my ghetto male room has no ceiling. With my 24 hr clone/mom box light sneaking thru the top rafters.. so the top bud on both the Chem Diesel and the Gumball started to hermie female.. which I read isn't a bad thing ..

The only male which showed zero signs of herms was my SourBOG male which fully flowered no problem at all.

Go figure ...from a pollen chucker like me.. :chin:

Wildfire

i gotcha man. if its stress induced you should be fine. :) i ran some seeds made from a male that had pistils and every single damn one of them (both male and female) were complete hermaphrodites. but if you keep your males in as ghetto conditions as i do, you are fine brotha, lol. :friends: