What's new

Starting again..

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
dang where've i been, this threads bad ass

dang where've i been, this threads bad ass

im totally kicking myself for missing this awesome thread man! not any more tho! sick work man! wicked warez too!

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
FRIENDinDEED

FRIENDinDEED

yo man whass good!?

Art was just tellin me about this strain, the smoke factor and all the hard work you put into it man. damned fine job bruh. if ever, i cant wait to get a taste of that S99 to see whats up for myself. i was advised to look you up so i had to stop in and see for myself what was goin on and it sho is nice in here! lol

other than that all your damned plants look sticky as fuck! im taking all things into consideration to make sure my SSH come out just as sticky. like i told Art in the beginning of our meeting, i just wanna be able to have something to bring to the table once i sit down. theres nothing like a true "potluck"! lmao

peace mang

Americangrower

Veteran
Guess who's back...........:woohoo:

I have Chem D and a bunch of seedlings of S99, SourBOG, Mr Nice x Herijuana, and fem Giesel x Chem D.....pics to come when theres something worth taking a picture of...be safe all

Americangrower

Veteran
Thanks Old and Easy.. I can't wait for the ladies to go into flower ...I think they need 1 more week of veg, as I like big girls lol....

be safe

AtomicBetty

I'm just gonna sub up here -- those chemdog/sour ds are wicked hawt. Some darn sexxy ladies!

Would love to see what you turn out with the geisel/ chem d. That sounds like a deeelicious cross.

Will be keeping my peepers peeled round here for sure.

:joint:

Y-M-4-2-0

whats up AG!! cant wait to chill with ya again! good times.......anyway, figured id bump up your thread with a pic of your s99's goin outdoors, thanx!!!!! should be showin male/female soon.........
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts