What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

starting a micro sog

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Hovz You came to the right place. IC did it for me, we can do it for you.

Jimbob Filling out VERY nicely. Will you be my new best friend? hmmmm?

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
Shit man, I can't believe they got that big just in water bottles! No root problems or anything? I'm in the beginning stages of starting a SOG but having alot of seedling problems for whatever reason. Cant wait for an update, keep up the good work

jimbob420

One plant has already been cut and smoked, :rasta:

here are the harvest pics, keep in mind this is bag seed from mids and there is a pretty big sized bud that was taken as a "sample". I didnt weigh it but it had to be over 7 grams, it didnt have a great flavor but I will attribute that to the bad genetics, they call it dirt weed for a reason. The other 7 plants(i think?) are still going as they didnt even have many crystals when this one was finished. They are doing much better now and may acctually yeild something worth a damn. Overall I learned a lot of lessons and I now just need to work on perfecting my cloning tech, of the 20 some clones I started 2 weeks ago only 1 or 2 have started showing roots. I think i am actually figuring that out as well thou.

More updates in about a week when the other seven come down

SquallRealm

Very nice first grow, I'm impressed. You really stuck to that guy who said you wouldn't get a lot or it wouldn't work. Ive been seeing that a lot lately, people coming in saying CFLs are a waste of time or DR.Buds SOG tek is a waste. Id love for there to be an ignore feature.

jimbob420

Thanks squall, they weren't the best tasting of buds as I smoked them prob a bit early on account of being out of bud and that they were just bag seed but i had to have gotten at least about 4 to 5 grams from each plant, just wait, this next round is skywalker, skunk/haze, and some kind of kush and the skywalker is already looking beautifully sugar coated and smells like lemons.

trying to get this sog started but i cant quite get the cloning thing down, still working on it...updates to come.

Latest posts

Latest posts