What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Started from the bottom" Shishka's Homemade Perpetual Grow Tent

Alpha Phase

Man, I hated getting rid of promix, the perks of hydro, reusable medium and water :) I still hate cleaning hydroton, but it's a good trade off.

Nice bud shots bro

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Potted up 9 today gonna veg in the 2 gals til the 15th and in they go.

Glue seems happy to be repotted already.

picture.php

The Mr nice is getting trichs in veg and smells so strong even in the aero cloner the cuts stink so good.

picture.php

Boring veg shots

picture.php

Glue top right

picture.php

Chopping this stressed out rp sour d today or tomorrow.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
I'm pulling up a seat for this one. I love the variety. This is exactly what I'm trying to do on a MUCH smaller scale.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I am not sure exactly what it is but my stems are way thicker than ever before. I would have to guess its the silica because there is not much else different.

Prolly gonna try not giving silica to one and confirm my suspicions

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Chopped that leggy mr nice today and threw 5 more in. 3 og's, 1 tang and 1 sour. Holding the glue back one more cycle, she will go in around the first of next month.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Had to chop the Jog 3 because I didnt stake it up well enough and it just toppled over. Prolly could have used another week.

Took some more kool aid, glue, sour, d.o.g., mr nice and soul food cuts. I am finally letting everything else go. Running the dog s1 one more time to see if she has he vigor back yet, if not I am gonna s1 one of the cuts and make some s2's.

Jog cross #1
picture.php

picture.php

Looks bout done but I need to clear some space in the drying closet so its gonna get a few more days.

Latest posts

Latest posts