What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Started from the bottom" Shishka's Homemade Perpetual Grow Tent

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Finally got a hold of this lady. Shout out to the homie, you know who you are.

picture.php

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I really need to have an ac by next summer. My plants have suffered through the heat and are stunted quite a bit.

Its getting better now that I can keep the flowering tent under 90.

I can officially say that the mites are gone now, but now there are thrips.

Made some sns 203 to try and control it until I can get something stronger.

RudeDog

Veteran
You've got some interesting stuff going on in here mate...Subbed. I like to see a perpetual set up, I'm in the process of setting up myself.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
You've got some interesting stuff going on in here mate...Subbed. I like to see a perpetual set up, I'm in the process of setting up myself.

Havent been posting pics that much lately, but I wil try and get some up at lights on for the newer peeps.

This summer I had to run with only 2 lights on due to heat issues. Its all good tho, things are just about back to normal for me.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Homemade sns 203 formula
picture.php

These little infant medicine syringes are awesome for liquid measurements.
picture.php

It comes with a little plug that goes into the top of the bottle and you just insert the syringe into the cap and draw the liquid in.

Last edited:

Alpha Phase

Subbed up shishka, that kool aid looks nice. How was your tangilope? I grew out a chem x tangilope a couple grows back, it was good but that tangi is hella dominant and I was hoping for something else. Good vibes man.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Welcome broski,

The tangilope is cool and all but the kool aid pretty much has the fruity strain spot. It high is heady but a little on the lighter side of heady. The yield was above average. The smell is amazing like orange candy. A sweeter orange candy, deffo earns the tangerine description.

I was hoping for the chocolate type tangilope but no dice. Shes gonna be here for a little bit due to lack of numbers but she is gonna get culled. Testing out dna lemon og right now.

I am hella stressed out right now. I am down to one snip of my "soul food". I used the soil drench on it but it was way too strong. Now all the strains in the aero have started roots but the most important one.

The homemade sns 203 seems to work well as a spray. With 3 applications the population
has been greatly reduced and I can no longer find thrips on the leaves. I know there are gonna still be some larvae in the soils, so my plan is to let em hatch and keep treating for a month or so.

Things are doing so much better now that the temps are down and I am not overusing the silica.

Still not turning on that other light yet tho.

Doing a bunch of transplants today and some feedin's. Last time was straight water to get some of that silica out and the mr nice started yellowing up a little.

Mr nice = deffo keeper. Happy happy joy joy weed.

Alpha Phase

Right on bro, I wanted the chocolate dominant in the tsngilope also. The best thing I can recommend for thrips is Spinosad. It will completely eliminate thrips with a couple sprays and it is 100% organic. It's also cheap. Get some and thank me later ;)

Good vibes to the clone, hope she roots soon for ya

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
That is exactly what I wanted, that montery gardens spray that home depot sells. I gotta order it tho.

I was doing some feedings and stuff and went to check on the clone and low and behold, a thrip right on it. So I am now sure why it hasnt rooted yet, it's itching.

Gonna give this baby some extra tlc, but I feel way better about its chances of making it.

Deffo going back to hydro too. I just had to get rid of a bunch of used pro mix, which is a hassle I shouldnt have to go through since I have a closet full of hydroton. I am thinking about getting some kiddie pools and rigging up something. That is still a ways away, but I am thinking about the engineering part a little.

The biggest issue is the overall head room if I dont put them on the floor. Very similar to your tent issues.

The cut thanks you for the vibes. She said if she makes it...make sure that I back her up with someone trustworthy this time.

Space Toker

Veteran
ok read nothing but the title admittedly but gotta hope this will be all kind of slutcrack-alicious! that's me sad way of wishing you well hope you take it as that and not some indictment against humanity. either way I think I have soimething figured out we can only hope! ;)

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
ok read nothing but the title admittedly but gotta hope this will be all kind of slutcrack-alicious! that's me sad way of wishing you well hope you take it as that and not some indictment against humanity. either way I think I have soimething figured out we can only hope! ;)

Welcome to the thread, we just chillin
:smoke out:
What's in your pipe?

Top.Shelf

What's good shiskaboy. Nice strains bro, the tangie sure is dominant in most crosses it's in. My boy's Sour Tangie was really tangie dom except for one pheno in six. Nice weed though..

I'm just getting my stufff together to start a perpetual grow myself.

Gonna pull up my chair and get comfy for this....

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Gotta test out the new camera. So I took some mr nice shots.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

She is a little leggy from the hot period but at least the frost is coming back. She also has a slightly minty smell to her. Pull off a dead leaf or something and you can clearly smell piney mintiness.

Gonna up pot the glue to a 2 gal sometime soon also, shes deffo ready to go.