What's new

STARDAWG

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Imo the Corey is the one almost like a clone of the D but I still like the D a bit more when finished... The Corey grows so much simpler then the D ... I'll always keep the Corey cut close but right now growin the D .... I see a side by side again in the future...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Corey

Copperfield

picture.php
Stardawg x Ortega!!!!!! LOOKOUT!!!
This is a soil/coco hydro garden I’m trying out..... botttom 3 inches of bucket has lava rock..... just using fish pond water w air stones.... I guess we’ll see how it does.... no ph dwn no nuffin....

Y

Yard dog

How long does the Manny one take? the one I had (no clue which it is) was about 74-77 days...

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
It's actually one of my favourites. Yields well roots easily, takes a beating generally ha. And isn't finicky. And she reaks..

nickman

Veteran
wow only 2 oz from each plant when they we're flowered at 18"? thats not big at all in my opinion. its all good though everyone has a different opinion of what a big yield is. as long as your happy with your cut thats all that matters. nice talking to you guys

Highlighter- its hard to get a judge on it unless i know the exact amount of days. its all good though thanks for the response

Stardawg 'Manny' / Manchester Cut from the UK

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

Such a nice looking plant blazeee...

Latest posts

Latest posts