What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

STARDAWG

Blazeee

Veteran
Thanks Nickman and Zamzia. She is definitely one of my favorite strains to grow and smoke. Real easy to grow and ticks all the boxes, honestly i dont think there is anything more i could ask from her. Hands down one of the best strains i have. Heres one a buddy offline grew out, the cold night time temps he had recently brought out some beautiful colour on her.

picture.php

Copperfield

Thanks Nickman and Zamzia. She is definitely one of my favorite strains to grow and smoke. Real easy to grow and ticks all the boxes, honestly i dont think there is anything more i could ask from her. Hands down one of the best strains i have. Heres one a buddy offline grew out, the cold night time temps he had recently brought out some beautiful colour on her.

View Image

Yea man, your killin it w that Manchester cut.... how long does it take for that one to finish out..... the one I have takes 75 days to finish out, but we’ll worth the wait....

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran

View Image

Very nice indeed.:tiphat:

Blazeee

Veteran
Yea man, your killin it w that Manchester cut.... how long does it take for that one to finish out..... the one I have takes 75 days to finish out, but we’ll worth the wait....

I take her anywhere from 8-9 weeks myself, preferably 9 if possible. However one of my tents is in a spot with poor airflow so i have to be careful as have ran in to issues with bud rot in the past so tend to pull that one around 8 weeks.

That's a dialed Manny, great work.

It also exploded across the UK scene.
Even the local yoots are touting "Stardawg bruv"
Not sure what cut/seed but it's Def stardawg.
they think it's brand new.

Thanks Mack, that was a good run but not the best i have seen her. This next run ive got is looking amazing so far, they have just exploded with growth.

That one my buddy did ran in to a whole load of issues at the start. Hes growing in his loft wich is partly insulated, without any heating for the first 3-4 weeks 12/12. It got to the point where on some stuff he was starting to get purple fan leaves in veg lol. He stunted them bad at one point, but luckily he was able to pull her back around. Yield wont be the best but quality will be good. He stopped tracking time after stunting them and just let them do their thing. He had flushed them for at least 3 weeks.

But your right Mack about her exploding over here and everyone thinking shes new, i had been wanting to get stardawg seeds for years after seeing some of the pics posted here, so as soon as i had the chance to get a clone offline i jumped on the chance, i think ive had her for around 3 years now, i was definitely one of the first people posting pics the manny cut online. Its a shame as i dont know whos responsible for finding this cut and putting her out there, otherwise i would be giving them full credit.

I do rate her highly though, big ups to JJ and Topdawg seeds, IMO stardawg is one of the better seed lines out there. Just look at how many different cuts have been found and are passed around.

Last edited:

Copperfield

So far, only 1 female out the bunch of 4. 2 males and another that’s still n limbo...... I’m stocked on the 1 female tho... I finally got my stardawg back.... just wanna say thanks to double triple for originally gifting me n buckets w the Corey!!
Respect

Copperfield

Got the 2 females transplanted today n took 4 clones.... that was a few hours ago and the clones are looking good so I’m pleased!! Looking forward to seeing these girls pile on some bud....

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
I take her anywhere from 8-9 weeks myself, preferably 9 if possible. However one of my tents is in a spot with poor airflow so i have to be careful as have ran in to issues with bud rot in the past so tend to pull that one around 8 weeks.

Thanks Mack, that was a good run but not the best i have seen her. This next run ive got is looking amazing so far, they have just exploded with growth.

That one my buddy did ran in to a whole load of issues at the start. Hes growing in his loft wich is partly insulated, without any heating for the first 3-4 weeks 12/12. It got to the point where on some stuff he was starting to get purple fan leaves in veg lol. He stunted them bad at one point, but luckily he was able to pull her back around. Yield wont be the best but quality will be good. He stopped tracking time after stunting them and just let them do their thing. He had flushed them for at least 3 weeks.

But your right Mack about her exploding over here and everyone thinking shes new, i had been wanting to get stardawg seeds for years after seeing some of the pics posted here, so as soon as i had the chance to get a clone offline i jumped on the chance, i think ive had her for around 3 years now, i was definitely one of the first people posting pics the manny cut online. Its a shame as i dont know whos responsible for finding this cut and putting her out there, otherwise i would be giving them full credit.

I do rate her highly though, big ups to JJ and Topdawg seeds, IMO stardawg is one of the better seed lines out there. Just look at how many different cuts have been found and are passed around.
I've probably been knocking out the illuminati bud for about 6 years. Had that cut for ages. So easy to grow, yields well, roots easy. Vegs fast. But as soon as everyone started on the stardawg hype I'll just keep mine in storage. Won't be flowering it for a while.
Top dawg seems pretty solid. Illuminati is from the same release. Dunno about the manny. But they look very similar as does the Corey cut etc.

mowood3479

Veteran
That’s some fire.
Loved the red/purple.
I’ve Ben running the Corey for 7 years or so.
It’s my workhorse for sure.
Is jjnyc n momeymike still making beans ?

Latest posts

Latest posts