What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stardawg / Chem D / Blue Meanie / Dog Jones

S

SPG.

ya right Mack! how the feck did i miss that!! :nono: :D prob my fav as a smoke too
stick her on a mantle piece she's the Daddy! (lol)

fatsack79

F'n a u have a VERY GOOD selection... Those specific selections r the ones id love to have :biggrin: ... Lucky you, Zamzia :tiphat: ... -F.S

Dr.Tone

The dreaded stretch, its always a bitch hahah. your canopy is nice and open tho so watch them girls turn in to foot long blimps. They seem to be doing great. good work duder!

zamzia

Veteran
Hey fella. Been feeling under the weather so not taken much interest. Hopefully be back in the saddle tomorrow.

S

SPG.

Dose up on paracetomols m8! :)

Lookin' fwd to seeing how the Dogjones is doin' mostly? she' be finished before ya know lol
Dont turn ya back! :D..

Last edited:

zamzia

Veteran
Really wasn't feeling it the last two days, but pepped up again now :)

So these were taken last night, forget where I am without my diary. Think we're at 23 days 12/12.

picture.php
picture.php

zamzia

Veteran
From back left clockwise:

Stardawg > Chem D > Blue Meanie > Dog Jones

The DJ is impressive. The one I (still) have in veg makes me smile EVERY time I look in :)

S

SPG.

Pretty sure im seeing chem stuff..

:D Dj Plants gr8 init! i really wanted to see her snapping at the Stardog with my recently lost lot...
erm,compare y'know..lol :smokeit:

(i never got to grow the stardog other than a few wks in vegge so couldnt make a mental note of her)

zamzia

Veteran
I'll update my Blue Meanie thread tomorrow with some pics. Have started tying branches up as they are too heavy to support themselves ;)

zamzia

Veteran
^Which ones are those m8?

bm? lol there chem arnt they!?

the blue meanie buds up great is it on the front left ?

Pretty sure im seeing chem stuff..

:D Dj Plants gr8 init! i really wanted to see her snapping at the Stardog with my recently lost lot...
erm,compare y'know..lol :smokeit:

(i never got to grow the stardog other than a few wks in vegge so couldnt make a mental note of her)

With the new system I'm going to run for the Khalisi project, I'll probably grow out some mother plants of each of these and run a ten tray (Wilma) of each, EVENTUALLY!

B

BushBurner

i like that system you built i seen heaths 10 plant system and it yielded big all them plants in that tent look dank

zamzia

Veteran
Heath is my inspiration and I make no secret of it. I'm copying his work because I thought it was so good and I read his threads some many times I've got it imprinted in my mind!

Last edited:
S

SPG.

Nice1 m8 just been on ya VM's page-no rep!
jus' seen those pics^ :)
Wheres the bm gone?

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice1 m8 just been on ya VM's page-no rep!
jus' seen those pics^ :)
Wheres the bm gone?
there on the clone thread mate,, 2nd pic,,
shes a monster in veg and both[blue meanie and stardawg] as well as the dog jones taking up the space of 6-7 plants in my 2nd room and now a few weeks into bloom :biggrin: ,,,will post pics soon in my cream caramel thread,,,,

my mums of each are all very happy and healthy under a 300w cfl,,,s2:tiphat: