What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stardawg / Chem D / Blue Meanie / Dog Jones

S

SPG.

? bb code such as this:
picture.php

(=^^)

S

SPG.

Awesome m8 is that the dog jones at the back?
way hey i now have edit (etc) :D ..or Stardog?

bend em imo

zamzia

Veteran
Back left is the Illuminati! Then back right is Chem D. Both stretchy ladies, but the Stardawg more so! Front right is Blue Meanie and front left is Dog Jones, both have very similar growth. The Dog Jones I have in a water farm in the veg tent is amazing! I'll take your advice fella and bend them.

zamzia

Veteran
I wish I had more room to grow fella. I'd love to have all the strains grown in a suitable space to let them do their own thing. Just not possible at the moment.

S

SPG.

Will you raise that screen or add another?(if need be)
Wish i had of used them tbh instead of letting them fall AND THEN Suspending them :nono: looks good & proffesional too

Last edited:
S

SPG.

i never got to grow the stardog out bro :(
Bm yea i knew well and so with the PD could of done better tho!
DJ (awesome :D) i got to grow 3 times,sure n the (classic) chem d for maybe 18-24 mths at the most (before that the chem sis which i was lead to believe(?) was the "d")
Growing them "against walls" tho NOT GOOD (outer rdwc plants!)
Would of been much better growing 6 trees with room all around! instead of 12 cramped plants..:(

Last edited:

zamzia

Veteran
I have a feeling that these ladies won't need another screen. The stems are strong. So other than the ones that need bending I think the canopy can support itself! :)

zamzia

Veteran
No fella :(

I'm hoping the saying "Good things come to those that wait" works out for me!

S

SPG.

time bud... 'mean where can she go! up a tree!! bahahah..(ive been looking at a one skinner spliff in my ashtray for nearly 2 hours!!,deprevation or what!:( found some real small buds while tidying up/moving things) :woohoo:

yea LET me know what she's like :(.. & gsc(fc) & headband/daywrecker when ya get em

Last edited:

zamzia

Veteran
Yeah, I've seen some of the threads about GSC and I'm not that fussed. I'd love to try the GG#4 out and amongst these strains I was gifted ;) I think I have a very good selection of clone only cuts :)

S

SPG.

sure do

sure do

imo stardog,dogjones,(bluemeanie) an' i bet gg4 will take alot of beating..
& psycho diesel.. gr8 strong smoke that one.GETS ME EVERY SINGLE TIME!

Last edited:

mack 10

Veteran
^^You forgot the Chem D!!!
Killer for sure, although the Stardawg is some funky ass Diesel fo'sure.