What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stardawg / Chem D / Blue Meanie / Dog Jones

theherbalizor

Veteran
Oh, the only thing I do stoned is rest and sleep. Lol. Tbh, since I gave up using during the day a year or so ago I actually don't like being stoned when having to do anything. Even a nice evening walk that I used to love so much when stoned, I now hate if I'm blazed.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Couple of Stardawg Corey cut pics, just for comparison sakes. Posted with permission of zamzia. Thanks!
Chemmy, Fuelish, greasy, with a beautiful hint of garbage funk to it. Odd but absolutely wonderful!!

theherbalizor

Veteran
There are certainly some fine plants to be found in the stardog genetics.

Great shots RR. I haven't tried the Corey, guava or KK but have the illuminati and my friend had 8 or so phenos earlier in the year from a pack of seeds and all were divine.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Herbalizor-Great to see ya brother. Hope all's well your way.
It's funny. Smells we'd normally turn our nose up to are the ones we actively search out on a plant. I laugh every time i think about it.

C

chem d

Knew i shouldnt return without being a member here
NO Mistake was made
Ive Posted Numerous Photos of the "d" i had without Complaint WavyGravy aka Buffoonman did also,sure
I initially thought you must of used Shooting Powder Zamzia to obtain those Foxtails!

zamzia

Veteran
I've obviously not got such green fingers fella and my ChemD has responded appropriately! Lol

C

chem d

I dont recall mine ever being that shape other than the Very top foxtailing (?) And there was certainly "Dudd'
Bananas when the plant was "a little stressed" or later in Flower this became apparant

I obtained the Cut from Mack10 who im sure(?) got this from America who later had this back from me and Consequently said "it seems different more tall and stretchy!?" This was because i vegged in 3.5 lt pot for
That desired effect..
ZZ you should be Getting a Meaty BBQ and slight Onion & pine smell from the resin imo
Grown under LED this diminshes alot i found

Maybe during transit the Cutting has been transformed?? (to make us play)
Garey Busey from BigBrother would have Understanding of this.. A Spititual Occurance..

Sorry to see you have Gone BushBurner
(Moodster too)

SativaBreather

Veteran
Oh, the only thing I do stoned is rest and sleep. Lol. Tbh, since I gave up using during the day a year or so ago I actually don't like being stoned when having to do anything. Even a nice evening walk that I used to love so much when stoned, I now hate if I'm blazed.

I'm very similar, only really like to smoke in day now when on holiday. Funny how things change.

C

chem d

Also.. With the chem d ^ i failed to obtain the leaf mosaic/tmv virus leaf pattern thing even after having her for many days in the sun Mack10 achieved this tho! His relevant thread is here to see
Ive later heard a household lamp brings this out

Good Growing ZZ ;-)

zamzia

Veteran
You'll have to see if you can get the fairy to deliver you a WD40 cut. She is super sexy and carries that super strong diesely smell I've been missing for ages.

WD40 I have seen mentioned, but I've done a Thread Title Search and it gives me nothing. Anyone got a link to some info or can share here please? Thanks :tiphat:

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Wd40 is a project that was done by nspecta and krome before jj made the cross the white x tres dawg

Two phenos were kept from the project

Whitedawg #3. Dynamite called it wd40 as it remindid him of that won second Denver cup
Whitedawg #4 greenthumb Danny has that one

The wd40 that is going round possibly isn't wd40 even the source said as well I e grown it 3 times now and looks nothing like doneits or dynamites pics

It's nice but it's more than likely not wd40 and I think it should be given another name to stop confusion

Stardawg is the bomb way better

Hope this helps.

Peace

theherbalizor

Veteran
I'm not sure that pertains to the cut I have. If you look at my thread in the uk forum you can see some shots of her. Either way she is immense.

zamzia

Veteran
Pulled all of the Stardawg last night. A sample:

picture.php

Sooooo sticky!! The only other strain I've grown that was this sticky is the Pineapple Express.

Will get the Blue Meanie chopped tonight and the Dog Jones in the morrow. Chem will be left for another week, by recommendation (thank you :tiphat:), until chop chop.

SativaBreather

Veteran
looks nice man, just got some stardawg to root now - gonna be a mad reveg tho as I was basically given some buds lol was well appreciated tho

zamzia

Veteran
Thanks SB. Any trouble let me know, have one in the cloner ;)

Thanks FS. Its been fun. Really should have put more work in with this tent though. I am think it could have been so much better.