What's new

Starbud

HortiLab

Nice buds! Looks delicious...

Peace

Thanks a12...let me tell you, delicious as well as pretty powerful she is. :abduct:
Here´s another shot of a Starbud Cola, this time taken with a bit of MH light from the mother room in the background.

picture.php

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
great shots man props
that strain looks truly incredible thank you for sharing those wonderful photos.

C

cork144

where would one buy these seeds too?

im very interested, she looks so nice

HortiLab

2nd Place Cannabis Champions Cup 2010 Barcelona, Spain

2nd Place Cannabis Champions Cup 2010 Barcelona, Spain

We are proud to announce that one more time our "StarBud" was amongst the winners!

This time we scored the 2nd Place at the Cannabis Champions Cup in Barcelona, Spain.

:dance013:

picture.php

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Greets once again Hortilab....congrats on the win and your sucess. When will we see some of your gear on the bay ??? If u need any testers ;) I'd be willing to give it a run. Hope to see u around here more sharing some of your grows, experience etc.....good vibez

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
Congrats on another ;)

Was that cup at Spannabis? Like to make it to that next year.

HortiLab

Greets once again Hortilab....congrats on the win and your sucess. When will we see some of your gear on the bay ??? If u need any testers ;) I'd be willing to give it a run. Hope to see u around here more sharing some of your grows, experience etc.....good vibez

@ Irie_Lion: Nice to see you again & thanks for the congrats Lion. Good question, but our gear will come around in the future...irie vibez back at ya!

Congrats on another ;)

Was that cup at Spannabis? Like to make it to that next year.

@ chef: Thanks chef! Yes, that was the Cup at the Spannabis.

Latest posts

Latest posts