What's new

Starbud

Greenmopho

Sixth, harsh words? Greedy little bitches, fucking semi-commercial grow space...think again! :wave:

Last but not least, and also mentioned many times before:

Seeds are coming when they are ready and fully satisfy our own standards.

Respect.

Fuck semi-commercial. Those mammoth tents can handle some serious shit and hold some weight! Those are 99.9% commercial grade, except for maybe the zippers....

B

blancorasta

hortilab,

first off starbud does look good, id be interested in giving it a try. yet i dont understand why you would take a clone only strain and enter it in a breeders cup? its wrong to take some bud you dont have the parents for and call it your strain. leading people to believe they can buy seeds of this strain, when in reality S1's and BX's are not the same an F1.

by those ethics i could find a killer pheno in my chemdog sour diesel, call it something else and go win a bunch of breeder competitions as an original hybrid

starbud is undoubtly good weed but, until your starbud BX is a winner your awards are unearned

it would have been right and fair had you created the cross and still had the parent or worked the starbud clone into your projects and then take one of those crosses to the cup and sell those seeds.

im not a jerk, i just see this as disrespect to breeders who actually enter thier own hybrids in competitions. and i would like to hear what u have to say on the topic

hortilab,

first off starbud does look good, id be interested in giving it a try. yet i dont understand why you would take a clone only strain and enter it in a breeders cup? its wrong to take some bud you dont have the parents for and call it your strain. leading people to believe they can buy seeds of this strain, when in reality S1's and BX's are not the same an F1.

by those ethics i could find a killer pheno in my chemdog sour diesel, call it something else and go win a bunch of breeder competitions as an original hybrid

starbud is undoubtly good weed but, until your starbud BX is a winner your awards are unearned

it would have been right and fair had you created the cross and still had the parent or worked the starbud clone into your projects and then take one of those crosses to the cup and sell those seeds.

im not a jerk, i just see this as disrespect to breeders who actually enter thier own hybrids in competitions. and i would like to hear what u have to say on the topic

:asskick:

B

blancorasta

if hortilab spends five years or more creating an ibl ill retract my statements. except about winning breeder awards without breeding anything

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
because real breeding is out of style, transparency would dissapoint customers, mystery is a perfect way for wild speculation.....marketing

The most hilarous thing that i heard for a long time!

Mystery is perfect way for: Selfed elite clone, feminised, reversed, stolen work from other breeder..that all.

Breeding is an art!

Trillion

Most of the plants breeders enter into the HTCC are clones and not select mothers from their seedlines. Barney's, Greenhouse, DNA Genetics all do it on a regular basis.

B

blancorasta

Most of the plants breeders enter into the HTCC are clones and not select mothers from their seedlines. Barney's, Greenhouse, DNA Genetics all do it on a regular basis.

yes your right, the individual coffe shops can enter what ever they like, what ever their best menu item is (all of which comes from the black market) for the regular cannabis cup.

but, verbatim from High Times CC22 april 2010 issue "the sativa and indica cups are awarded to breeders who grow the best bud in each category. Only breeders with seed companies can enter these competitions, since the winning seeds must be available to the general public!"

definitly Not grow 200 bagseed find the absolute best pheno and enter it into the indica BREEDERS cup, with the promis of S1's and BX's of bagseed. thats why breeders ibl genetic lines, then you can call it your own. AGAIN If they had entered a pheno found in their S1 or Bx there would be no controversy, to me at least.

peace

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
It baffles me how stoners... ideally the most peaceful of peope.... are such assholes.

This thread got so off track with so much hate, misinformation and assumptions. What are all of you? 7 years old on the school ground again?

Stop acting childish and ask informative questions. If you don't get an answer that you like, move on, cause its obvious that you don't want to deal with someone who gives you a run around. Simple.

HortiLab

StarBud

StarBud

Grown from seed by veek

picture.php

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro' :)

Looks very very resinous :laughing:

Awesome job, and the smell must be insane as i remember héhé!!

Best vibes:)

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey Hortilab, will any Starbud be dropping again at SBou/Bay in the future? Heard from few people this could be a nice indica to replace the Sensi Star I was after, its potent and looks great. Take care 1

HortiLab

StarBud from seed grown by Holyherb420

picture.php

@šunka-maslo: thx man!!

@Kant C Shyt: "StarBud" is a very nice indica for sure, Luc from Paradise also inquired about it, but we did not hook him up ;)

Not sure, as thats up to the Bay/Boo... there might be some packs left with Clarence.

Latest posts

Latest posts