What's new

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn Starcrash, so sorry to hear of the rippers! :mad: So glad to hear you had the grow going on elsewhere. Happened to me once, and I didn't grow for 8 yrs over security issues.
That's why this place is such a great release valve! :D

Best wishes to your future endeavors! :wave:

G

vindiesel said:
MH?
looks silly!
MH = Mako Haze ...1/2 the parental genetics in MH x C99 ... smoke her and you do get silly

Highlighter said:
Damn Starcrash, so sorry to hear of the rippers! :mad: So glad to hear you had the grow going on elsewhere. Happened to me once, and I didn't grow for 8 yrs over security issues.
That's why this place is such a great release valve! :D

Best wishes to your future endeavors! :wave:
HL .. i can you are a good human ... maybe we can meet at a festival this year ... i'll be there ..

_frankenstein_ said:
Funny and true! hehe
:wave:
i'll 3'rd that notion

peep this ..it's Super Silver Haze X Cinderella 99

she is 50% of the genetic mix in the GDP x SSH/C99 3 way cross ... yup!

Rastanfisk

:jump: U Back :rasta:

I Am her, f´´ up shit with people Robbin Ur plant :spank:

Glad that u are back :respect:

MH = Mako Haze ...1/2 the parental genetics in MH x C99 ... smoke her and you do get silly

:noway: :kos: = :alien: :beat-dead
Can´t imagine what the Strength of that herb is like :dance: :bow:

Peace

G

Rastanfisk said:
:jump: U Back :rasta:

I Am her, f´´ up shit with people Robbin Ur plant :spank:

Glad that u are back :respect:

:noway: :kos: = :alien: :beat-dead
Can´t imagine what the Strength of that herb is like :dance: :bow:

Peace

"darkness falls & seasons change ... same old friends the wind & rain" *

* weir,barlow

calicoli06

Good to see you back and safe!I'm going through the same now. I had a horrible 07. :badday: Multiple run ins with the law and thieves. Hanging by a thread over here but like you, know all will be well. Hang in there! :rasta:
peace

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
so happy to see you again bro! Sour Diesel X Cinderella 99 looks awesome. so do the others!

SuperLarry

according to hydrofarm/lumatek the lucalox is a better bulb for their digi ballasts. i used eyes for one grow for 4 months with no problem. it seems two cycles is all you can really expect for optimum performance out of a bulb. now im going with the lucalox in my lumateks but with the sunsystem/galaxy, they say horti's are no problem.

glad to see you back starcrash. noticed you popped in on neptune's thread i think it was. that gdp/haze is frosty, i think im going to go skiing. sorry to hear about your misfortune.

love is love, not fade away

Last edited:
G

esbe said:
so happy to see you again bro! Sour Diesel X Cinderella 99 looks awesome. so do the others!
thx esbe .. thats my baby .. glad you like her

SuperLarry said:
according to hydrofarm/lumatek the lucalox is a better bulb for their digi ballasts. i used eyes for one grow for 4 months with no problem. it seems two cycles is all you can really expect for optimum performance out of a bulb. now im going with the lucalox in my lumateks but with the sunsystem/galaxy, they say horti's are no problem.

glad to see you back starcrash. noticed you popped in on neptune's thread i think it was. that gdp/haze is frosty, i think im going to go skiing. sorry to hear about your misfortune.

thank you for the good vibes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
let sleeping dogs lie?
jack ..daddy

Mako ..daughter

Cindy ..daughter

Sami ..daughter

Mako ... again cause i love 'em

Stella Blue .. momma

these are bundles of love and always make me feel good

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, the pups got big quick! :yoinks: Glad to see you kept a few, but I think yer gonna need a kennel license! :biglaugh:

G

SuperLarry said:
i've always wanted huskies. beautiful dogs. and damn they grow like weeds! what are you feeding them?
i feed them weed ... 3 times a day ...

Highlighter said:
Wow, the pups got big quick! :yoinks: Glad to see you kept a few, but I think yer gonna need a kennel license! :biglaugh:
got to get me some invisible fence ASAP!

i'm seeing the sun creep up in the east ... good morning!

N

Neptune

looking steller, I wondered about the hermies on that cross... crazy. sometimes when stressed the GDP will throw a nanner of two, so looks like it got passed on. I've seen a few phenos out here that look very promising, clearly something good in those beans. I am thinking a backcross to GDP may be in order!

love those hazes, c99s and diesels man.. you sure got the sativa touch!
and .... puppies!!
-n

G

great show, :headbange love the pups and family big dog lover except mine are labs. :rasta:

G

Neptune said:
looking steller, I wondered about the hermies on that cross... crazy. sometimes when stressed the GDP will throw a nanner of two, so looks like it got passed on. I've seen a few phenos out here that look very promising, clearly something good in those beans. I am thinking a backcross to GDP may be in order!

love those hazes, c99s and diesels man.. you sure got the sativa touch!
and .... puppies!!
-n

thx neptune ... the GDP x SSH/C99 smoke is very good , unlike anything in my stash...keep working it ... if you're looking for purple it's there ... let me try to get some more dry bud shots for you . i am glad i grew her & still have around 20 seeds left to play with ...fun huh? yes it is :rasta:

vindiesel said:
that's big.
this is what they look like up close Super Silver Haze x Cinderella 99 she can goe for a few more weeks to realy finish right

vinnystallion said:
great show, :headbange love the pups and family big dog lover except mine are labs. :rasta:
thing about huskies as a breed is that they are very independent minded and somewhat defiant ... peace

T

terran2

Digital Ballasts & Bulbs ....

Digital Ballasts & Bulbs ....

SuperLarry said:

thanks for catching my story & inherent question on the digi ballasts & bulbs for them . Thinking that i could alternate 600's with 1000's & hear that the 1000's are really fantastic . Just talked to a gal @ local grow store that says there is no problem with Eye on the 1000's but would recomend the GE Lucalux for the 750 over Sylvania for the 15%+ lumens . (Since one of the other owners of this store also is part owner of Lumatek think they should know the most about this .)

But guess i must bite the bullet & just make the change out gradually over to digis from my older Sunstems magnetic ballasts ...but still will stick with the Sunsytems Agro hoods . She was recommending Hydro Farm's hoods up to the point where they switched production over to China , now back to recomending Sunsytems hoods again with adapter ....Hydro Farm's drop in quality was unmistakable .

regards

;o)

t2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.