What's new

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

call me old fashioned, but i love my magnetic coil ballast... mine are real workhorse's ... they just go & go & go & have 5 year warrenty ... anything goes down and the company fix's the problem ...nice to have someone stand right by thier product...

bubbleator run of GDP x SSH/C99 hash ... 3 grades...

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Wow starcrash beautiful plants, they look like they have some serious knockout power. Those pups are looking great too. Thanks for all the nice updates :joint:

-Funk

G

FunkBomb said:
Wow starcrash beautiful plants, they look like they have some serious knockout power. Those pups are looking great too. Thanks for all the nice updates :joint:
-Funk
thx for being here...

something to peep @

and older shot of some F1 C99

SuperLarry

sunsystem's galaxy digi 1000kw are coming with 5 yr warranty. not sure if they will go and go but at least they claim they will replace them!

G

SuperLarry said:
sunsystem's galaxy digi 1000kw are coming with 5 yr warranty. not sure if they will go and go but at least they claim they will replace them!

a ballast with a 5 year warranty is a good ballast ... nice

growingcrazy

As I am reading through your thread I think, How great would it be if the OP brought this thing back... here you are!

Welcome star crash! SSH is one of my favorites.

Peace
GC

~star~crash~

As I am reading through your thread I think, How great would it be if the OP brought this thing back... here you are!

Welcome star crash! SSH is one of my favorites.

Peace
GC

thank U brother...what a long strange trip it's been...lol!

that super silver haze wasfrom mr. nice circa 1999 obtained via "heavens stairway" she was a special pheno:peacock:

~star~crash~

707 Headband

707 Headband

I have Headband...she is a vigorous plant

picture.php

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks good, one pound plants are sure nice !
Not sure if we ever talked under my current handle. You left in 08 ? That was my last name change. I was Raistlin Majere back then, and Bearfootlove before that. :wave:

~star~crash~

Looks good, one pound plants are sure nice !
Not sure if we ever talked under my current handle. You left in 08 ? That was my last name change. I was Raistlin Majere back then, and Bearfootlove before that. :wave:

yes it was '08...pretty sure i recall you as "Brother Bear" & i'm glad you remember me! i hope U R great & life is good...much peace:tiphat:

growingcrazy

Those plastic racks with pvc for screen support are nice. I think I may just need to use that idea!

Is the headband under a 1k?

Last edited:

~star~crash~

Those plastic racks with pvc for screen support is nice. I think I may just need to use that idea!

Is the headband under a 1k?

hey there got 5 racks w/stands for $22 @ home depot ...that headband is placed is under 1k,but shares some light from 2 other 1k lamps

i just made a proper full 4 X 5 pvc cage to hold the trellis net for a scrog,,super easy

~star~crash~

Super Silver Haze (Mr. Nice)2003

Super Silver Haze (Mr. Nice)2003

found some old pics i'm going to share ...this shantibaba SSH mr.nice stock from 2003...15 seeds & every female was very different ...this is the female i kept & the room is all from clones & among these next set of pics are the biggest colas i've ever grown

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.