Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Americangrower

Veteran
Damn you got a big one Star ..lol

picture.php

~star~crash~

chores today are a continuation of yesterdays and the day before and the day before that ...etc ...rinse & repeat !

i got a green guest coming tomorrow (someome whoms traveling over 4 hours one way to hang out) really hope the meeting goes well! :ying:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
enjoy your meet and greet! thanks for letting me rant in here the other day... i just have to say that stuff sometimes.
that tube is crazy big. if it had a simpler valve setup on it your vac chamber would look EXACTLY like mine lol.

what type of butane are you using????

~star~crash~

^^^whip it ... you can get a master case of 72 cans on Amazon

your post was great ! i'm the one who opened my mouth & i'm feeling much better these last few days & i did it with out the MDMA, but i might still decide to use it ...just not sure when

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
im unfamiliar with that one... i only use 3 cans per run so i can get buy getting cases of colibri for 60$.

check out that sam-e if you dont know already. st johns wort helps me too.

my wife was pretty interested in that big tube lol

~star~crash~

ride your bike instead...

i know ... i feel bad 'cause i made a strong start in the spring & i loved the routine it helped a lot with my head & my body...then pot, as a job took me over...my current main other activity is walking the dogs it's low stress and generally mentally soothing

im unfamiliar with that one... i only use 3 cans per run so i can get buy getting cases of colibri for 60$.

check out that sam-e if you dont know already. st johns wort helps me too.

my wife was pretty interested in that big tube lol

oh she was was she? :sasmokin:

packerfan79

Veteran
i will ,,colder weather = indoors it's easier

thank you sir:tiphat:

I am a fan of cooler weather also. Being in California our cold is no match for your cold. It was 48 degrees at 6 lastnight. I had to bump up my light to 750 lastnight. 2 weeks and I should be flowering. 3 weeks and I will be harvesting a seed run in the small room.its going to be productive year. I set my goal for fall/winter at 20 pounds. I guess you can say I am swinging for the fences.

Mendobreath is my favorite smoke right now. The ghost og may become the new favorite. I ran 4 2 are massive took 5 stakes to get them standing. They have that floppy stems that true ogs have. I have to tip my hat to cannaventure on these, definitely worth 100$ a pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.