What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

kruko

dont take mdma for that reason, its total bs in my opinion. i took mdma over 3 years and the only thing you get from this drug is an empty serotonin pocket. you will feel much worse after it. believe me. im fighting with happyness also.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that said ... i'm actually feeling much more stable the last few days ...my chores for today are processing , processing, & more processing !! the rate for qp's is $2000 !!!! now i have to just connect the dots and maybe can see some success!

did you find an outlet ?

on the X ... i voiced my opinion , the rest is your decision ... good luck ! I mean that !!!

onavelzy

Veteran
that said ... i'm actually feeling much more stable the last few days ...my chores for today are processing , processing, & more processing !! the rate for qp's is $2000 !!!! now i have to just connect the dots and maybe can see some success!

Adopt a puppy?
Misty, young akita
picture.php

Irene, Blue Tick Hound puppy
picture.php

Ellie, pit bull terrier puppy
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
May I suggest fish oil and vitamin E supliments. Not only do they have mood stabilizing effects, but they also increase the efficiency of the endocannabinoid system. After my psych suggested I start using them, I have been able to reduce my SSRI (welbutrin) medications by about 1/2.

It's cheap, natural, and over the counter.

~star~crash~

dont take mdma for that reason, its total bs in my opinion. i took mdma over 3 years and the only thing you get from this drug is an empty serotonin pocket. you will feel much worse after it. believe me. im fighting with happyness also.

i'll likely take the dose 1/2 at a time if indeed that's what i choose to do

did you find an outlet ?

on the X ... i voiced my opinion , the rest is your decision ... good luck ! I mean that !!!

got a guy coming up we'll see if it materializes

alreday have 2 Huskies!

May I suggest fish oil and vitamin E supliments. Not only do they have mood stabilizing effects, but they also increase the efficiency of the endocannabinoid system. After my psych suggested I start using them, I have been able to reduce my SSRI (welbutrin) medications by about 1/2.

It's cheap, natural, and over the counter.

i did a round of prescribed anti depressants about 5 years ago and it helped ...right now its just thc and caffine ..i'm hoping to pull out of this with out doing that again ... i may try your advice

Aspenou812

Veteran
Those Puppies are so cute.... If i wasn't broke as a joke.... I would adopt all 3... Lil Bit likes the pitbull.... but sadly there not the right breed for me.... This is DOBERMAN COUNTRY.... Still cute as fuck....

Grizz

Veteran
Star it sounds to me like you need to get laid, it can make a young man feel invincible and a old man feel young, kinda like tequila :biggrin:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
i have to add my input here too star. i have an embarrassing amount of experience with hard drugs. ect ect.
- to make the most of mdma outside of actual therapeutic sessions (which involve a lot more than getting high and listening to dark side of the moon ;-) you really need to be in a good frame of mind already. yeah, if youre not you will still feel amazing at the time but you wont be able to retain as much insight into the experience. also its a fact that mdma will deplete your joy juice for a few days after even if you dont ever take it. so that period or "hangover" could take you a bit deeper into depression.
- mdma can be therapeutic over time with multiple sessions reinforcing positive thinking and self image or ect, but its really hard to do that by yourself. and its fleeting, not a sustainable solution to a very real problem.
personally i would encourage you to try other approaches like SAM-e and st. johns wort, maybe valerian root and kava for the anxiety. sam-e helped me a LOT getting my moods sorted after over a decade of heroin use. maybe reward yourself with an enjoyable roll in the mdmhay after you make some efforts in other areas?

and finally, the most dangerous outcome i think in this situation is it working... you already know it wont work forever even if you do successfully roll the molly dice. its dangerous to reinforce the idea that hard drugs are that beneficial. i know you know this star and all of this is my own uneducated opinion based off of my personal experiences trying to do this exact thing and also the dozens and dozens of grams of molly i have eaten, snorted or injected over the years. (eating it is best btw, snorting it wastes, never mainline that shit your heart will suffer)

love you buddy i hope you can make some progress. maybe the little temporary jolt is all you need to break loose from the phase. i dont know anything about manic depressive im just depressed all the time so its different for me. anyway. hth

~star~crash~

i'm still here and as normal as can be ...lol no radical changes in my psyche as of yet

todays MJ chores are extraction (diging into the Diesel Fire bin) and transplanting of clones ... i got the Blue Dream and the Hammers Kush all set ,now i need to get the Mendo Breath, the Thin Mints, & the OGKGB 2.0 out of cups and set proper ,,, i have one single G .Glue#4 in flower and 12 more sprouting roots ... all is good in my world today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts