What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Americangrower

Veteran
Damn you got a big one Star ..lol

picture.php

~star~crash~

chores today are a continuation of yesterdays and the day before and the day before that ...etc ...rinse & repeat !

i got a green guest coming tomorrow (someome whoms traveling over 4 hours one way to hang out) really hope the meeting goes well! :ying:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
enjoy your meet and greet! thanks for letting me rant in here the other day... i just have to say that stuff sometimes.
that tube is crazy big. if it had a simpler valve setup on it your vac chamber would look EXACTLY like mine lol.

what type of butane are you using????

~star~crash~

^^^whip it ... you can get a master case of 72 cans on Amazon

your post was great ! i'm the one who opened my mouth & i'm feeling much better these last few days & i did it with out the MDMA, but i might still decide to use it ...just not sure when

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
im unfamiliar with that one... i only use 3 cans per run so i can get buy getting cases of colibri for 60$.

check out that sam-e if you dont know already. st johns wort helps me too.

my wife was pretty interested in that big tube lol

~star~crash~

ride your bike instead...

i know ... i feel bad 'cause i made a strong start in the spring & i loved the routine it helped a lot with my head & my body...then pot, as a job took me over...my current main other activity is walking the dogs it's low stress and generally mentally soothing

im unfamiliar with that one... i only use 3 cans per run so i can get buy getting cases of colibri for 60$.

check out that sam-e if you dont know already. st johns wort helps me too.

my wife was pretty interested in that big tube lol

oh she was was she? :sasmokin:

packerfan79

Veteran
i will ,,colder weather = indoors it's easier

thank you sir:tiphat:

I am a fan of cooler weather also. Being in California our cold is no match for your cold. It was 48 degrees at 6 lastnight. I had to bump up my light to 750 lastnight. 2 weeks and I should be flowering. 3 weeks and I will be harvesting a seed run in the small room.its going to be productive year. I set my goal for fall/winter at 20 pounds. I guess you can say I am swinging for the fences.

Mendobreath is my favorite smoke right now. The ghost og may become the new favorite. I ran 4 2 are massive took 5 stakes to get them standing. They have that floppy stems that true ogs have. I have to tip my hat to cannaventure on these, definitely worth 100$ a pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.