What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Germanator

Star Crash, hey bro I just stumbled across this thread and I have to say i like your style man. I really like how you post pictures of your other plants. I have been told a couple times after showing my garden to friends that "you should grow pot man." I'd bet you get that as well.

Best of luck in the garden.

Germ

:joint:

G

guest5703

Looking great star crash!!! Those SD crosses are fun, I have shit loads to mess with haha. That mako is so skinny! Good shit dude, PEACE

Rastanfisk

Love tha Man :)

When is the next update on you list ? My Friend :)

Sorry about my shit ):
I get a little :bashhead: when I get some off that Whiskey and weed :)'

Totally on your Pic´s and info - I LOVE IT :nono:

HEHE :canabis:

I Love to try some of THOUSE SEEDS :dance: :respect:

:woohoo:

SORRY FOR SABOTASIOEN PAGE ON YOUR THREAD :ying:

sORRY - YOURE CRAYSY CROSSER OF tHA SHITT :lurk:
major L :lurk:

lOVE YOU MAN :yes: :canabis: :smoweed:

G

if only they stayed that manageable,,,,great start crash....may you blessed with many ladies. one,ofr

Y

YwouldntI

nice pics! gotta love that white pup i never think i saw a whit husky pup is that rare

T

terran2

they say that "Gravity Sucks" ....but from the womb to now full of mom's milk & asleep on the pillow with pretty lil' pink paws in the air , think these pups have got gravity pretty much beat hands~down , for this time & space....

A dog's life ....definitely one of the best times to be alive to have mother's breast to feed you and her tongue to clean you up with....and only two other siblings to compete with . And talk about enough pillow space , lol !

( and no surprises when anyone comes to visit Starcrash's house ,
ever !;)

Someone is definitely in "Puppy Shangrila" here , dem babes are floating out on "Cloud 9"
& beyond ....just how i will be sleeping after transplanting all tonight <g

** This SD/C99 sure looks like a solid little puppy too and you've definitely got me wanting to run some SSH/C99 for the OD next season ...they fight over your SD meds though huh ? hmmmm ;o)

2339912-1-07_010_640x480.jpg

Last edited:
G

guest5703

Great pics star made me laugh ;) Those pups are freakin cute man, and those seedlings are just as cute! hahaha Great work keep it going!

C

crownedsparrow

those pups look awesome. congrats enjoy them while theyre pups

G

nice pups ya got thereStar,great bud shots to,that ssh/c99WOW, very impressive show man..

Last edited:

BioBoi

Amazing!!

Amazing!!

Love the thread! So many pictures and great detail. No doubt you know what your doing! your like brother nature... turtles, snakes, dogs, exotic plants. The puppies are so cute too! I want the one chillin on its back. :listen2: What kind of deal can we work out with the puppy and seeds? :smile: I was wondering... All your strains look as though they might take more than a couple months to flower. What sativa dom strain would you recommend that finishes earlier and still packs that same punch?

Hope to hear from you and I'll be stopping in from time to time for sure.

:respect:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seedlings are all looking happy and fat! Did you have any slow, runty, or mutant seedlings?

Enjoying all the great shots! For sure some cute little brand-new furballs! Still pink from their rapid expansion.... It will be fun to watch them grow up! Do you plan on keeping them or will any of them be given away/sold?

My little buddy.... I think he'd blend in well with your liter.... :D

Last edited:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Hey star those are syberian huskies right? I was thinking of gettin my lil girl a doggie and was checkin one of those out. Seems like they get huge though. How are they with other animals such as cats?

Status
Not open for further replies.