What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

ethereal said:
transdimensional machine-elves and singing, jeweled, bouncing basketballs of light energy...
my 1st time i went ~SOOOOO~ deep that i bore witness to what i can only describe as the "Master Controller" ... words are unable to share what i saw

wf420 ... so far i am :rasta: thx & same to you

high there wam :wave: ... so far away,yet, it seems so close ...peace

I

In Vino Veritas

star crash, great thread. you have a beautiful variety of plants! lots of love there man, for sure. I'm really looking forward to where this is headed..

how big are your poly bags, and how big do you let the plants get in them? i'm trying to see if I should transplant out of these 1gal bags before I go into flower..

G

In Vino Veritas said:
how big are your poly bags, and how big do you let the plants get in them? i'm trying to see if I should transplant out of these 1gal bags before I go into flower..

you ~should ~ be able to hold your plant in a one gallon bag untill the plant shows sex > then transplant to 3 gallon bag to flower ... you will likely end up wth around a 4/5 foot plant that needs to be watered and fed alot ... peace

G

this is Super Silver haze from selected clone ... this is the mother of ssh x c99

started about 30 seeds of GDP x SSH/C99 , in the same flat also started about 30 seeds of Mako Haze x C99

now have about 20 strong seedlings of Sour Diesel X C99 in veg just waiting to get selected ... lets hope for some strong females ... shall we? :rasta:

Last edited:
G

Hey Crash. Awesome thread and killer work you're doing. A couple of questions, how do like the mako haze? What are your thoughts on her. I've got some seeds that I picked up in the dam in '06 that are just sitting around. I've been having some requests about some sativas in the garden and was wondering how she stacked up to some others like the ssh for example. Thanks for you time bro and keep on doing what you do.

G

krome said:
couple of questions, how do like the mako haze? What are your thoughts on her.

high krome :wave: here are some thoughts on all the strains in the grow show ... i LOVE the mako haze ... lets be clear on that ... she has extreme potency together with the most psychedelic type of high ... yield is high .. and for a haze , finish's pretty quick (under 12 weeks)

the mako is stronger then my SSH & has a better, more a sativa quality to her effects ...she is a bit finicky to grow & has seperate needs

on the other hand the SSH is easier to grow & is the queen of yields, but can take up to 12 weeks to really finish ... it is the single largest yielding clone that i (and others) have ever witnesed

SSH x C99 finish's quicker the pure SSH & i like her better(pheno depends, but anywhere from 60 , to 75 days)... the high on here leans to the SSH side .. what i was going for in that cross was to cut the flowering time of the SSH and get fat "cindy" type of buds ... i almost got that ,however the type of high is more indica then sativa in this case

C99 is my 1st true love in a cannabis plant ... my stock grows so easily and finish's 45 to 55 days max ... the end product is frosty feast of tropical fruit flavor's and aroma's & the quality of high is top`notch & uplifting & cerebral

the Sour Diesel clone is simply magnificent ... people fight over this smoke & i hope the SD x C99 cross works out well for me ... we'll see

don't know what to expect from the GDP x SSH/C99 cross ... no one knows yet either

the NL x BB is a flat out indica ... smooth tasty and very potent ... i have some NL/BB x C99 seeds to try out if i can fit them in ... peace

I

In Vino Veritas

thanks star crash, I asked for 3gal bags and I thought they gave me 2gal. I told the dude they looked a tad bit small, but he re-assured me.. I transplanted last night since I plan to go 12/12 on the 31st and they are for sure 2gal. It sucks. On the plus side the roots were pretty sparse, so I think they will be alright. Thank you!

word on that C99! from where would you recommend someone get those genetics (breeder, seeds)? I'm looking for a killer Hash Plant, but nobody has been able to recommend a breeder or pheno..btw,how does that mako do indoors?

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
star crash said:
this is Super Silver haze from selected clone ... this is the mother of ssh x c99
ssh_sunflowers_640x480.jpg

started about 30 seeds of GDP x SSH/C99 , in the same flat also started about 30 seeds of Mako Haze x C99

now have about 20 strong seedlings of Sour Diesel X C99 in veg just waiting to get selected ... lets hope for some strong females ... shall we? :rasta:
oh man :biglaugh: the pic uploads arent workin i dont think! this sucks haha i am dyin to see the ssh u selected :D

keepin eyes open on the thread..hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and black fryday.. i slept till an hour ago so missed all the good deals in the stores :( and damn! i REALLY wanted that laptop for 250 bucks from the grocery store :)biglaugh:)

currently im takin rips of cocktail frank's selection of wonder diesel from our greenhouse this harvest while reheatin some leftovers :rasta: be weLL! :) :) <3

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for your thoughts on the strains and hybrids in your gardens, starcrash! Helps us get a better idea about the plants you're growing.... :yummy:

star crash said:
my 1st time i went ~SOOOOO~ deep that i bore witness to what i can only describe as the "Master Controller" ... words are unable to share what i saw

Haven't ever had an experience with DMT or any other hallucinogen, unless you want to count a low dose of Morning glory seeds.... :D However I really find these experiences people have while on hallucinogens to be extremely interesting..... The effects of these drugs on human consciousness are not really known!!!! The only thing truely known and described by science are the physiological effects on the body....

These compounds were made possible by our "master controller", and I think they were meant to help "clue" us in on our reality..... There is no doubt in my mind there is some higher power at work, giving us guidance and protection throughout our everyday lives..... its truely a privilage to have the opportuity to participate in this great creation.....

Last edited:
I

In Vino Veritas

Once you've tripped hard, you'll never think the same again. It shows you what you need to see, not what you want, or expect...

pipe, 2-3 grams of mushrooms go a long way on a first try.. shroomery dot org can help.

Rastanfisk

GO F ´´´´ mushrooms is this a cannabis site for life and joy ?
Star crash you stony weed master :)
Green all the way for me :rasta: :headbange

Love you guy´s :joint: :headbange :wave:

Y

YwouldntI

wassup star crash,i see your still busy over here just poppedin to see how the show was goin peace.stop over and tell me if you like the progress

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
Rastanfisk said:
GO F ´´´´ mushrooms is this a cannabis site for life and joy ?
Star crash you stony weed master :)
Green all the way for me :rasta: :headbange

Love you guy´s :joint: :headbange :wave:
Psilocybe mushrooms are used to this day in some indiginous Latin American cultures' ceremonies... your statement is tantamount to saying "**** the eucarist!" to a catholic...

listen im not here to badger. just try to be less abrasive..
mushrooms are natural and hold extreme wisdom when used in the proper fashion.
and yes, we know its a weed site. relax. :rasta:

G

Looking really good in here all..I personally can't wait to see the SSH x Nexus results.I am looking for a good sativa right now.Mango haze cut is at the top of the list with Stu(nl#5 xhaze), C99,SSH,Kali Mist,and Chocolate diesel x Lemon Thai getting serious consideration.
Here's a Blunderberry of mine from this yr.Bred by a friend she is (DJ'sBlueberryx maple leaf indica) X matanuska tundra.Nice skunky,fruity,earthy...euphoric high with calming waves of indica.The other pic is ap13 x romulan

Status
Not open for further replies.