What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Old & in the way, thats what I heard them say.

NZ sativas, similar leaves to your Mako? cant double check cause your pics are gone.
peace to all.

Y

YwouldntI

yes,yes the oldschool skunk i remember it well...kinda lol! i still have flashbacks when i smell a real skunk on the e-way

G

farmaz2 said:
Old & in the way, thats what I heard them say.
NZ sativas, similar leaves to your Mako? cant double check cause your pics are gone. peace to all.

"comes a time ... when the blind man takes your hand,and says "don't you see?"

gotta make it somehow on the dreams we still believe...

don't give it up, you got an empty cup ....

only love can fill, only love can fill ...

farmaz2 ... hee :canabis: hee ...yes your pic looks like mako genetics are shared ... got some shots for you to compare (when the server allows uploads :rolleyes: )

ywi ... stanking skunk!!

ethereal ... thx for the link!

budluver ...guess what? we have a lot in common ... you in dairy country?

i am :wave:

pics forth-comming!

peace all

G

:headbange :wave: Wow and Wow. And I was debating on stopping my amendments in my pro-mix and going liquid fed only. :bashhead: Guess it can be done :redface: .

And in New England!!! How'd I miss this. Star Crash you are a man to respect :joint: . Maybe someday I'll to the damn thing and hold nada back. those colas are redonkulous. I'll be taking a seat for this one. I myself will be having a frosty Christmas with about 40 ladies in total.

And great BHO shot :yes:

Y

YwouldntI

:rasta: or what about when someone gets in your car like four hours later and is all like"dam it stinks in here" gotta love that :rasta:

T

terran2

star crash said:
ethereal ... good to see you & i love your avatar & tags ... i am a lifelong deadhead starting at my 1st concert in hartford.ct 8/2/76 and ending when it all ended in 1995 ... twas a sad day when jerry passed from us :badday:

budluver ... what a beautifull garden!! you did that? awesome ... please post more

peace

Love those pics all have shared here so far & love those beautiful silver
Mala~mutt Siberians too ! I want a pair of live doggies like those .... :redface:

Man great to be alive isn't it & making music with plants huh ?

Happy thanksgiving all !

;o)

t2

PS: 1rst Dead Show was over in the GG park when just a "wee sprout" , the Band was playin just over past a naked Allen Ginsberg waving his hands , quoting his poetry...circa '67 . We did give him a beautiful memorial in SF park to be sure , that was sweet event .

[size=+2][glow=fuschia]"Scarlet Begonias"[/glow][/size]
As I was walkin' round Grosvenor Square
Not a chill to the winter
but a nip to the air
From the other direction
she was calling my eye
It could be an illusion
but I might as well try
Might as well try.

She had rings on her fingers and
bells on her shoes,
And I knew without askin' she was
into the blues
Scarlet begonias
tucked into her curls
I knew right away
she was not like other girls--
other girls

In the thick of the evening
when the dealing got rough
She was too pat to open and
too cool to bluff
As I picked up my matches and
was closing the door
I had one of those flashes:
I'd been there before--
been there before.

[Bridge]
I ain't often right
but I've never been wrong
It seldom turns out the way
it does in the song
Once in a while
you get shown the light
in the strangest of places
if you look at it right

Well there ain't nothin' wrong
with the way she moves
Or scarlet begonias or a
touch of the blues
And there's nothing wrong with
the love that's in her eye
I had to learn the hard way
to let her pass by--
let her pass by

The wind in the willows played Tea for Two
The sky was yellow and the sun was blue
Strangers stopped strangers
just to shake their hand
Everybody's playing
in the Heart of Gold Band
Heart of Gold Band

~words by Robert Hunter; music by Jerry Garcia

Last edited:
N

Neptune

my apologies for the late arrival, but it looks like I am just in time for the germination! I am excited to see what comes out of those hybrids star... You have always had the magic touch with your girls and I am proud to see those seeds in such great hands. I love your active lifestyle and exotic plants and animals... wow, you are a trip!!

Not afriad to grow sativa are ya?? hehe!!

Here's the nexus I grew: Shanti's SSH x Bro's Grim C99

Timberrrrrrr......

And the Mother Granddaddy bearing a Nexus Sativa father's seed: Granddaddy Purple x Nexus (SSHxC99)

The nexus itself leans into an indica type high, very sedatitve with a certain sativa euphoric cerebral clearness... perfect balance if there ever was one. The cerebral slips away and leaves you in a comfortable sleeping state in time. The phenos were mainly sativa leaning ladies and indica leaning ladies 50/50 as nexus had always said. Each one of the indica ladies, or sativa ladies, had slight variation in aroma and fragrance.. ranging from spicey sandlewood to mango/pinapple/tropical fruit. Every pheno was fan-****ing tastic.. I kept a few clones but was unable to grow them in my indoor garden. they overgrew everything!! They need a growroom setup for large plants, and mine is not...I reckon outdoors they would be a treat. One dominant trait I did notice and lust after was their complete imunity to powdery mildew... unaffected, leaving the herb free of gunk. :)

Y

YwouldntI

man you guys have some pretty ass plants i hope my current grow does this well im bustin my ass gettin everything goin i got pics for you star but its not lettin me put them up right now.peace out people.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No wonder you guys are so cool... I love the dead, have pizza tapes in the truck player right now! Pickin on grateful dead is a favorite as well.... Too young to catch jerry and folks, but I did get to see phil lesh w/ almond brothers once.... :headbange been to several phish shows and a couple 3 day campouts.... right on, mystical gals, a gasoline tank fire at 2 am, melted truck tail light, cold showers, kentucky fried chicken on the grill, nitrus tanks (didn't try), and best of all TRUE Freedom.... :smoke:

Polka dot plants are a very interesting plant... I recognise the other houseplant, I think my grandma has one of those...

I used to have aquatic turtles! Really cool little guys.... My tank is saltwater right now, but I ought to find me a friendly turtle some time soon to live in one of my other tanks.

Congratulations on the Italian magazine placement! Cool stuff!

Argh... Got a couple pics... I'll upload when the system is back up.... :drum:

G

terran2 said:
PS: 1rst Dead Show was over in the GG park when just a "wee sprout" , the Band was playin just over past a naked Allen Ginsberg waving his hands , quoting his poetry...circa '67
terran2:wave: you saw the gd in golden gate park in '67?

holy hippie bat-man!!

all peace & love back then (and no condems needed! :redface: :D )

calyxlover ... welcome & thx for the kind words ... peace

ywi ... you'll pull great flowers ... i already can tell :ying:

high pipeline! three day camp out huh? big grin here .... in my state the festival season starts in early spring and runs through october ... we even have harvest fest's .. so much fun .. you bet

G

neptune .. so good to see you!! :rasta: :wave: i am starting the neptune/nexus cross seeds in the a.m. .. btw i plan to start each of the hybrids one flat at a time .. 1'st was SD x C99 (which are up and sprouted) .. next flat will be the 3 way hybrid of your GDP female X SSH/C99 male (been looking forward to this for quite some time)

nexus gives his kindest regards to you..

here is what you grew: Super Silver Haze X Cinderella 99

you nailed them quite well and descibed their qualities to a perfect tee

here is what came up for me:

looks identical to my eyes! bravo to you!!!

my strain list for the grow show hopes to include the following:

sour diesel x c99

GDP x SSH/C99

Mako haze x C99

SSH x C99 (as featured above & a proven winner as neptune can attest) and yes she is wild outdoors, and can finish in the northeast) big fat yields of love!!

NL/Blueberry x C99 (the NLxBB was featured in the outdoor grow show this past summer ... she is a excellent indica ... frosty as heck and fat)

and of course C99 pure ... i am running f3's 'cause they are awesome!

breakfast anyone?

peace to all from star crash

(have a great thanksgiving for my american friends)...

eat some turkey ... its good meat :wave:

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Nice ones bro, runnin Cindy f3 too, ones I made myself...that SSHxC99 lookin purdy bro, gotta do somethin similar as soon as I get a good SSH cut or a load of seeds, havent had it for years now I miss it lol...

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy T-day to all observing it! :wave:

Always been too cynical to be a "deadhead", but seen the band enough.
Boston Music Hall '73 1st show, last a bad one @ the Boston Garden '93.

Anchorage, Alaska '81 to somewhere in Maine, '88, never toured tho, Boston Garden '91 only multi show dates I ever caught, but they were beauties.

Anyway, hope you all get stuffed, smoke some sativas and get outside for some football, soccer, or at least a nice walk. Nice warm day so far!

Peace, HL

Rastanfisk

Hi Star Crash - finely we can enjoy you beloved garden of joy and crazy :canabis: :spank: Plants. Good luck with the GDP female X SSH/C99

Can you tell me a little more about GDP ?

Her´s a pic of my Mako Haze
Most sativa dominant
HPIM1930.jpg

I got one that is almost like 100% indica :confused: did you get a pheno like that, in your grow ?

If the picture is to big I will resize to a smaller one :joint:

Peace :rasta:

G

Rastanfisk said:
Good luck with the GDP female X SSH/C99

Can you tell me a little more about GDP ?

:rasta:

hello rastanfisk! ... the GDP is the famous "grandaddy purple clone only" straight from the kind state of california, usa ... neptune ran it pure & then bred her with a selected indica leaning male from the "nexus" created cross of ssh/c99 as a pollen source ... he made the cross "gdp x ssh/c99" ... i got some seeds to test out (courtesy of the west coast)

your mako haze looks GREAT.. very healthy & a LOT like the one as featured by KIWI seeds themselves ... (follow the link to kiwi seeds that i posted earlier & check it out , you will see) i would not worry a bit... you are bound to have top notch smoke

i got my mako gifted as a selected clone, so, if you found some indica pheno's in your seed stock we can assume that there are some instability issues (hardly uncommon in breeder packs) ... for example when i originally bought my MR. NICE F1 Super Silver Haze back in '99 from "heavens stairway UK" it was a 15 seed pack...i got 7 females out of that pack and ALL of them were so different that they seemed un-related, so you see that SSH itself is NOT a stable strain ... shanti has addressed this issue many times ...like it, or not sometimes you have to grow them all out and then select from the results ... lucky for me that in this case i picked the winner (by far :redface: )

please feel free to post any pics in any size that you want , i enjoy the contributions :rasta:

hi FJ ... what you been up to? hows the family doing? i'll puff some DMT with you if you like :yoinks: if take a big enough hit... you WILL travel to the center of the universe ... no doubt!! :bis: :eek:

high highlighter :wave: , caught a few shows ... did ya'? love your sculpture & that bird has a mouthfull :smoke: .. peace

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
thanks for reminding me star,,,i have some D' to make today :rasta: mmmhmmmmmm :D

then after that...

let there be turkey :D :jump:
o,,,, and transdimensional machine-elves and singing, jeweled, bouncing basketballs of light energy...

:D:D

happy thanksgiving friends! :smoke: :canabis: :joint: :smoker: :bigeye: :monkeyeat :smile: :wave: :bongsmi:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts