What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

onavelzy

Veteran
is that bb king? lol

No, my bad. :shucks: It's been a while since I clicked his link actually and i forgot the clip was of bucket head was playing at the BB King place. I thought he had a clip of BB King himself up too and that was what I was referring to when I said to the guy to click and listen.

I realized I was way wrong when he told me I should see him in concert this year. Thinking he meant BB King, I was like, "Uh, wait, he's dead isn't he?"

I can listen to bucket head but it's more fun to watch him play. Even then, I want to listen to other things after 30 or 40 minutes. Most of the time music for me is background stuff while I'm doing other things, going to and from work, gardening, farting around online, etc. I tend towards various house styles, even edm at times.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I listen to all kinds of music. From Light Jazz, to Gangster Rap, to Jimi Hendrix, to Metallica and much , much heavier. As long as it connects with my moods, I like it.

WALKING DEAD TONIGHT BABY!!!!

onavelzy

Veteran
Star I need a personal moment can I borrow your dabber......

You sound like you could use a weekend in Coronado, CA.

Weird thing with me and the site. I haven't been able to rep you and some other folks for some time, feels like weeks, even when I got to other threads and spam likes.

I'll try again. Funny Pictures are Funny, here i come

Edit: It worked. Now I guess it'll be another week or so before i can re-like

~star~crash~

Hey Good Morning to you all!

Hey Good Morning to you all!

I apologize for my absence and it's really nice to see the activity here!! seems my mind has been dragging me down a bit because i've been struggling with a particularly bad round of depression ... it's been plaguing me for a while and:huggg: holding me back .... this is not a new thing and usually it passes enough to get by... (does not mean i have not been busy, because i have been very busy... i already processed & extracted over 7 lbs and at least have double that to go)...my yields and quality are excellent this:dance013: is what i'm playing with right now this moment ...Hammers CB S1 ....frosty??:biggrin:
picture.php

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
KA-KOWWW

GORGEOUS. does cbd help your depression at all? it helps stabilize my moods when im eating it every day. keep your head up buddy you have a great winter to look forward to, you worked hard all year ect ect. i know depression isnt about that (have dysthymia) but sometimes it still helps to hear it. or read it? here if u ever wanna chat

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
I find CBD to work better for anxiety or mania than depression. For depression I like an uplifting NLD cultivar.

~star~crash~

KA-KOWWW

GORGEOUS. does cbd help your depression at all? it helps stabilize my moods when im eating it every day. keep your head up buddy you have a great winter to look forward to, you worked hard all year ect ect. i know depression isnt about that (have dysthymia) but sometimes it still helps to hear it. or read it? here if u ever wanna chat

I'm manic & had a bad swing down ...marijuana does not help completely, but it does help a LOT!

I find CBD to work better for anxiety or mania than depression. For depression I like an uplifting NLD cultivar.

i use C99 dominate cross's for that!:biggrin:

Those are some frosty, big yielders. I bet the Ancient Og goes very well with CB. About to flip my 3x CB s1's here soon.

my experience with the CB s1's was outrageous i wish i had more of those seeds! Hammer is quirky about it

Really.....

the babe^^^:)

i got chores ... more processing & extraction...i can fit over 480 grams in the spool depending on the texture of the material & how tightly it's compacted... also got a whole selection of live elites waiting for attention ...!!! i can't refit my rooms fast enough

Status
Not open for further replies.