What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBlaze

guess you skipped the post where he said the threads pretty much over now that the harvest is in ..... :bat:

& uhhhh Aspen ..... we all know how much dirtier a womans mind is than a mans ! :bigeye: they just hide it better lol

Damn! I thought this was a perpetual journal. It's been going for 10 years.

What are you guys still doing here? :friends:

TheBlaze

Ok, I will squat too and be that weird guy that can't catch a hint that he is not welcome at the party. LOL!

I kid... I will leave. I doubt Aspen could handle another guy.

onavelzy

Veteran
Ok, I will squat too and be that weird guy that can't catch a hint that he is not welcome at the party. LOL!

I kid... I will leave. I doubt Aspen could handle another guy.

IME, Star is as welcoming a soul as there is in an online forum. There's not much happening here because he has taken some well earned "Me!" time so the idle minds that remain are doing what idle minds do: regress into childish behavior like joking about various bodily functions, sometimes with other species involved.

in the mean time, you can do what I do when I'm not trying to gross out Grizz: click the link and enjoy some of Dan's BB King.

As for Aspen's capacity for handling guys, I don't know her but given the way she handled those Navy Seals in their own area of expertise, I sense that she can handle waaay more than all of us combined and then doubled twice over. It's more a question of whether we can handle her.

TheBlaze

Aspen, and navy seals? I must have missed that.

I'm on my way to check out what Dansbuds is up to. I have some of his Dnet in flower now.

Thanks

Aspenou812

Veteran
IME, Star is as welcoming a soul as there is in an online forum. There's not much happening here because he has taken some well earned "Me!" time so the idle minds that remain are doing what idle minds do: regress into childish behavior like joking about various bodily functions, sometimes with other species involved.

in the mean time, you can do what I do when I'm not trying to gross out Grizz: click the link and enjoy some of Dan's BB King.

As for Aspen's capacity for handling guys, I don't know her but given the way she handled those Navy Seals in their own area of expertise, I sense that she can handle waaay more than all of us combined and then doubled twice over. It's more a question of whether we can handle her.

Three really cool guys and 11 Vets i was busy.... they were all awesome people.... especially Mr Navy.... Me and M&M had to take him drift diving.... while he was here.... flowing with the currents.... It takes time and practice to do.... right and you have to be able to feel them in the water know what you're looking for... they will take you miles and miles......

~star~crash~

you peeps are all completely nuts (just like me) that's why i love you all!

i'm breaking bad here ...really badly :sasmokin: that's what i'm up too

just chilling from the internet for a bit because it's distracting ...LoL

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Aspen, and navy seals? I must have missed that.

I'm on my way to check out what Dansbuds is up to. I have some of his Dnet in flower now.

Thanks

ME .... not much . breaking down things because i'm moving the grow . i'm not showing the thin mints in flower cuz i locked them up with my low feeds . i guess they're real light feeders (.7 or .8EC at most ) so they're not pic worthy ....... it is what it is .....

Ona ..... i put up a couple vids from his current tour with Brain & brewer ...... chek it out :headbange
hes still got a couple shows to do in cali in the next month ..... you should go see one of his shows REALLY !!! hes not coming east on this tour as of yet ..... which has me bummed BIG TIME :shucks:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Star is probably melted to the freakin couch with his dab rig in one hand & the stereo remote in the other :biggrin:

onavelzy

Veteran
you peeps are all completely nuts (just like me) that's why i love you all!

i'm breaking bad here ...really badly :sasmokin: that's what i'm up too

just chilling from the internet for a bit because it's distracting ...LoL

You just enjoy the time to do what you want to do, like walks with the dogs in the woods. Your thread is in good hands here while you're AFK. :biggrin:

onavelzy

Veteran

OK, here's the part I don't get: one you have generated that patty or whatever you call it, by either vacuuming it, or squashing it or whatever, what do you do next? Yeah, Yeah Star, I know, you smoke it. But presuming you're not gonna smoke that whole taco looking thing in one sitting (Hey, new idea for Taco Bell's next idiotic food extravaganza: Rosin taco shells!!!) how do you store it? Isn't it all really sticky stuff?

It's pretty easy to break a plant down to very small, equal fractions of weight. It's also pretty easy to package and store those various fractional sizes for reasonable lengths of time, say a few months.

I've never felt or even seen rosin or wax or shatter or any of that modern stuff. Hash is as high tech as I've been around, lol. It just seems on videos like the extracted or pressed stuff would be harder to work with in term of storage and portioning (probably not the right word but you know what i mean).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts