What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

winterykiss

STAR .........WOW...i was taken back by how beutiful your grow room is ... god i wish i had the room for a set up like that........the best for you ,.............PEACE ...winterykiss

T

terran2

ganjaLeaving said:
i remember reading that thread by TH back in OG. he used huge DIY pots and almost constant watering through drippers. plus, all his wisdom...

amazing plants just like startcrash's

Those OD multi~pound erkles were just epic .... what wonders you can create outdoors in the full Nor Cal sun huh ? Almost constant drip/feeding with largest containers possible & well arerated medium would seem to be the key to achieving those results .

Saw that TH went in for the SSH this year i think , so doing my first grow of this indoors from a nice cut given to me locally just to get a "feel" for this lanky lady . One thing about SSH's indoors is the more root space ya give they just translate it into height , lol....can easily see that topping them & limiting pot size plus flowering very early is essential to creating a canopy that doesn't require a 10ft ceiling !<g

* Can easily see that outdoors with an early planting w/plenty of pot size and topping about 5x's ....a SSH could easily send out 10~15 spears ending up with colas about 6ft long . Below is pic of recent SSH compared to my little bushed out spicey Hindu Kush/Sknk1 .... both vegged/flowered @ the same time . Gave 3 of the SSH's 5gal pots and they are still running , yet the ones topped & limited to 3 gals are maintaining a little more manageable profile and flowering nicely & very healthy . They seem to respond in flower to a little more dark period ie: 10hrs....just been rinsing coco/medium last few days bringing EC down and cooling them off as they were sure green enough in this early stage of flower= 28days.

Fun to grow a few bamboo like sativas indoors ..they sure are beautiful plants ....

hindukushxskunk1075smalyg0.jpg

SSH just hitting their stride into early-flower...talk about "Long Tall Sally's" , lol....but i like high flying cereberal "Sativa Party Weed" but just haven't grown it indoors before ..... will see how they do ;o)

hindukushxskunk1077gk2.jpg

Last edited:
T

terran2

star crash said:
:listen2: all right T2 :chin: you have these strains? totally looking forward to your work with them ...you must know the "king o' the sea" huh? i am happy & you in on the ground floor so to speak ... i am nexus & i created the SSH/C99 F1 cross last year ... i have grown her out a lot (so has another ICMAG member) and she is a nice plant to grow & smoke ... you won't be dissapointed ... expect vigor & some variations in pheno's & finishing times ... definitely expect high potency and lovely aroma's

and let me tell you that they already reek ... stinky diesel is shining through ... looking forward to this & hopeing for females! what will the C99 add?

peace and don't stray away for too long & i will be looking for purple in the GDP/nexus cross as well .. fer sure

Hey there SC ...

Days are getting longer again now yet see a big 'ol storm is hitting back
east , but still we know there are some puppies back there that are sure
safe 'n warm , lol... ( nice 'n sunny out here in Cali though ;o)

Yes .... "Poseidon" also lives near by on the coast as well , and was up for a visit.... of course fed him sushi & Sapporo , lol, & he was right at home ....( brought me some little gifts...plus one lovely nug of "Triangle" and can you say ---> ooh la la ? ! ;o) .

* Starting the year out with those little seedlings ready for a
transplant ....some pure "Nexus" in blue with some GDP/C99/SSH and
POG/Yelapa cross .... though couldn't devote as much space or do too
many having a full plate , but these little babies are in good hands . My
fave MTF mom has yielded her usual flock of clones ...she's a most indestructable powerful girl who just keeps on giving so be ready a little farther down the road for an example of a "Thunder****ing Nexus" cross ! ;o)

They're just underway ....

hindukushxskunk1070smalrz6.jpg

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy New Years everyone! Hope it was a good one!

Cool little pups you've got, starcrash! I want one now.... I love dogs.... :bigeye:

Flowering chamber is looking pretty slick! Your cultivation methods seem to be right on! The plants are obviously on the move.... Just look how happy those clones in the aero-rooter are! :yes: :yes:

G

someone say roots?

these are clones chosen from seed mothers (into flower) and selected as the best

i see you all are doing well!

here is some info from the flower room:

sour diesel x C99 females: #3,#4,#5,#6,#9,#12,#13,#14,#15,#16,#17

this cross is extraordinary ... a bush with extreme vigor and uniformity,, looks like she is leaning to the sour diesel mom so far, but much more bushy ... produces a LOT of females very fast

make haze x c99 females: #4, #8, #7 ... she is way sativa.. a very large plant with medium nodes.. hesitant to show sex, i can already tell she will grow well as an outside plant...leaning to the mako haze side so far in looks

grandaddy purple x super silver haze/c99 females: #2.#3,#5,#8,#9

a stocky plant ... good indoor plant ...looks very indica ,, slower growth, but steady ... healthy thick stems ... one plant already has 11 overlaping leaf blades on one fan leaf

pics soon

peace and happy new year ... star crash

G

guest5703

wowzers!!!!!! Gosh you are making such precise choices for your clones I love it!!! I wish I grab one of your mako's maaan, those roots looks wicked do you just kind of bunch them up together when your transplanting clones? Great work star, it's getting big! PEACE

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful garden, starcrash! Enjoying all the detailed shots! I figured there were some roots underneath those clones by now, but boy they're agressive.... Half the game is taking good, sterile cuts which is what you have done... Plenty of carbohydrate energy stored in that size of a cutting to shoot out a fresh set of roots. :canabis:

The plastic bag containers don't seem to be slowing them down at all! How do you get them to stand up? Just lean them on each other?

G

pipeline said:
The plastic bag containers don't seem to be slowing them down at all! How do you get them to stand up? Just lean them on each other?
had dreams of holding them in 1 gallon pots, but the plants are for the most part too big .. they are in 3 gallon bags now

N

Neptune

probably for the best.. hate to see an unhappy rootbound plant. makes me get all figity, like i'm not doing enough work for them.. hehe

nice gdp leaf profile there, really like the look of that. Definatly picked up some of the Nexus influence. You have a great thumb my friend, will be talkin' to ya soon.

G

hi all!

check these out neptune .... gdp x ssh/c99:

most indica looking seed plants i've grown in a while ...do you think?

G

MY my my, and I remember the days we used to sit in the shed with a bottle of pop, smoking sack cloth. What will they think of next? Kids today heh, full of mischief. lol.

G

:wave:
Oh yeah! Theres no reasons yu should not feel happy!:D :yes:
Plants are looking so healthy and fresh... started packing in weight!:yes:
The real fun begin! Best luck with them!
ah almost forget ...any pics of doggy crew? :wave:

G

Hey StarCrash,,How you doing??the plants are looking great..JIMI

Last edited:

Germanator

Looks really great Star Crash. few people have the space or will power to grow out sativas, so its entertaining to watch. Great show, best of luck in your garden.

Germ

T

terran2

That GDP/Nexus looking very promising so far SC ....

*** purple haze *** here we come !

(plan on back crossing that with the nice PK we have out here later for the purple "dank" lovers , .... )

;o)

t2

PS: But still looking for the quintessential best strain(s) to go with for the OD next season . And all i really want is a completely well behaved strain (s) with a 2-4lb yield with total easy trim plus top elite strain appeal with indoor quality looking colas that finishes around sept 15th and ready for harvest ! ;o)

lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.