What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~ Star Crash ~ Outdoors 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Good luck buddy, I hope they fix you up! I think you have done more with one arm this season than I could've done with four. You're an amazing man, Mr. Star Crash, and an inspiration to many! Do us all a huge solid, and get back to 100% pronto! We need more pics to drool over:)

Attachments

• download (2).jpeg
    download (2).jpeg
    2.2 KB · Views: 25

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Star Crash,

Hope the surgery goes well. You definitely put in a ton of work this season, take some time to get healed up.

Positive vibes your way for the surgery

good luck bro !

Stretch daily. Goal is to stretch while breathing normally and relaxed. Even scary pain you can go into it and realize it was a muscle or nerve thing.

Really meditate on the stretching and posture. It helped me overcome a crippling lower back pain!

I think my left arm is having Sympathy Pains.

been feeling like I pulled my left Bicep, for about 6 months.

When I do bucket watering now, I always carry using my right arm.

In my case, probably just arthritis and/or related to over-doing it when I was hiking about 6 months ago and went off the trail.

Get back 100% soon All the best vibes!

And you got some great plants to get home to!!!

Sending good vibes your way. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Peace GG

Good luck buddy, I hope they fix you up! I think you have done more with one arm this season than I could've done with four. You're an amazing man, Mr. Star Crash, and an inspiration to many! Do us all a huge solid, and get back to 100% pronto! We need more pics to drool over:)

I'm picturing star crash's successful surgery already happened and he's all fixed up resting peacefully...

naw,ufc cage match right after surgery!:D

You guys are too much:angelshug:I am back home safe and sound the shoulder is back in the socket & I will know in a couple weeks or less how this will affect the other issues ... in any case it can only be better:dance:I missed my dogs ...I missed my son ... and I missed ICMAC and I wasn’t away for very long at all shows you what a wimp I am:gaga:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I figured you had some plans. Land is a canvas you can use to create your own reality. You got this shit this time. Surgeons are the carpenters and mechanics of medicine, doctors who repair shit. They will get it fixed. We will be sending positive energy north on wednesday sir, best of luck. I hope you come out of there swinging.

My best wishes of health.

Salud! (Health!).

Best of luck on the surgery Star. I’ll be sending some positive pacific coast vibes your way.

I agree on one thing. Outdoor is a bitch. Yes I live in opposite coast , opposite climate as you but California has its own set of challenges. Bugs and fires mainly for me.

I’m doing more indoor and a little birdy just sent me some cuts from your side of the country . Supposedly same Runtz cut you have :) Hoping it is ! Might have half a light dep gh full of it come spring :good:

Heal well star...i'm sure you're tired of hurtin
Best Wishes

Good luck. Hope you get it sorted.

best of luck brother.

I’m :shucks: here ... :witch2:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You guys are too much:angelshug:I am back home safe and sound the shoulder is back in the socket & I will know in a couple weeks or less how this will affect the other issues ... in any case it can only be better:dance:I missed my dogs ...I missed my son ... and I missed ICMAC and I wasn’t away for very long at all shows you what a wimp I am:gaga:

I may not vote on anymore threads today :good:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
has it got anymore feeling than before?

I got feeling And slight movement ... my hand looks like a palsy crab claw:petting:It ain’t pretty Right now my arm and shoulder is in a super sling totally immobilized as per ordered by the orthopedic dude... Now we are on the hunt for a neurologist... And I’m looking forward to physical therapy now properly

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let this be a lesson to you younger folks out there ....take care of yourself Don’t be foolish with your health and your body and your mind

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got feeling And slight movement ... my hand looks like a palsy crab claw:petting:It ain’t pretty Right now my arm and shoulder is in a super sling totally immobilized as per ordered by the orthopedic dude... Now we are on the hunt for a neurologist... And I’m looking forward to physical therapy now properly

hopefully it was just a pinched nerve from your shoulder being out of place and once the post surgery swelling goes down it will be better...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts