What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~ Star Crash ~ Outdoors 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
72644585_2305683946224498_5935258333324771328_n.jpg

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is some primo outdoor! Great crop this year!

:flowers2:I only took the tops for manicure, everything else that was clean 100% but small or larfy will get extracted ...Some got tossed due to rot & pm ... Still holding a boatload though

Crazy Chester

:flowers2:I only took the tops for manicure, everything else that was clean 100% but small or larfy will get extracted ...Some got tossed due to rot & pm ... Still holding a boatload though

I know I'm not going to be worried you don't have a head stash - at least not for a week or two. :D

Drumskinz

Star I’m glad to see your surgery went well... pulling for ya man...don’t give up on therapy...I’ve had two total knee replacements and dedicating myself to therapy made all the difference in the world...my right knee has 98 percent range of motion and my left knee has 97 percent...My drum playing had only gotten better...This is coming from a 68 year old...as unc says after swelling goes down range of motion will get better and if you got pain doing your reps...that’s a good thing...It means it’s working...take care brother...your definitely on your way

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope you get better soon!

Blessings
LT
Thanks LT:huggy: just for you pics of 1999 C99 f1 ... I had several females from that seed pack originally and to this day still probably my favorite all-time ... 50 days 12/12 & they were done ! I had a tropical bowl of fruit flavors primarily pineapple and mango and the effect was in the psychedelic
picture.php
picture.php

Star I’m glad to see your surgery went well... pulling for ya man...don’t give up on therapy...I’ve had two total knee replacements and dedicating myself to therapy made all the difference in the world...my right knee has 98 percent range of motion and my left knee has 97 percent...My drum playing had only gotten better...This is coming from a 68 year old...as unc says after swelling goes down range of motion will get better and if you got pain doing your reps...that’s a good thing...It means it’s working...take care brother...your definitely on your way
I have a Lotta work ahead of me before I can even dream of any meaningful usefulness to my afflicted areas...I remain as positive as possible & still very important to me to adapt ... Start physical therapy in two days for my second go round ...Thank you for the encouragement:shucks:

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I hope they can get you squared away dude.

What was the Navy Cross again? Blueberry x ? It looks very nice indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts