What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star Crash~ Original Haze ...

B

Benny106

Hi BeAn Do you see what I see? This was one of the last to germinate & hasn’t been showing much vigor either , but it’s the first to show? go figure ... View Image View Image View Image

I saw that in the first pic but it was too blurry to call, can normally tell as the primordia form but some like the real thin latinas and some africans like to decieve, with a thin front end to the staminate parts it can appear as female initially, but if you look close the female forms as a single spear shaped part and the males are more club shaped and can look more like a form of multiple pieces. Sorry i dont have a usb microscope to show what im saying.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I saw that in the first pic but it was too blurry to call, can normally tell as the primordia form but some like the real thin latinas and some africans like to decieve, with a thin front end to the staminate parts it can appear as female initially, but if you look close the female forms as a single spear shaped part and the males are more club shaped and can look more like a form of multiple pieces. Sorry i dont have a usb microscope to show what im saying.

This one caught me by surprise

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Clones

Clones

I’m seeing some roots :jump: & it’s been well over a week
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
hey star whats your favorite haze ever. i never really messed with them. did get to try uptown or piff or whatever they call it from city years back and that stuff was amazing the price wasnt tho

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't want to be a fat shamer but skinny is sexy!!
Yes sir yesum:)
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

hey star whats your favorite haze ever. i never really messed with them. did get to try uptown or piff or whatever they call it from city years back and that stuff was amazing the price wasnt tho
Believe it or not I missed out on Piff and for 25 years only 45 minutes from Manhattan...I had Mako Haze & Super Silver Haze in my past & certainly loved them both ... I never grew a pure Haze:eek::

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Meet OHaze #4 expressing female pre-flowers (Batting two for two out of seven):yay:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

S

Sertaiz

hes gonna wait another 6 feet and throw em in the ground for outdoor in the spring.

but really.... pretty plants!! im tripping on the similarities with my lambsbread x o haze from snow....mine is very ohaze leaning, it seems.

TheDarkStorm

Good growing star crash..looking on point....and I have to give props to JC...looks like hes managed to pull some great plants from the work he has done with this seedline...this batch especially has me eagerly awaiting the finshed results.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow what a sexy gal! Going to be some monsters! Are they headed to flower soon?

hes gonna wait another 6 feet and throw em in the ground for outdoor in the spring.

but really.... pretty plants!! im tripping on the similarities with my lambsbread x o haze from snow....mine is very ohaze leaning, it seems.

amazing job, thank you for your experience i find this tread really interesting!
i

Thats awesome. Any sex on the 1 with the funky top?. I'm gonna start some OH soon.

Good growing star crash..looking on point....and I have to give props to JC...looks like hes managed to pull some great plants from the work he has done with this seedline...this batch especially has me eagerly awaiting the finshed results.
:shooty:

meltybubble

Cant beat thee haze, the hybrids also. I used to always have her and look forward to popping some ohaze hybrids real soon.
Glad I found this thread, looking forward to browsing and following.
peace

Latest posts

Latest posts