What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star Crash~ Original Haze ...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View Image

This one kinda reminds me of that “predator” haze Mad Mac was posting a few months back
Now that you mention
That's interesting Star, that you are getting a flat pheno from a non-flat inbred line. The one below was my flat pheno. The seeds you got were NOT from that mother.

View Image
It’s not showing on the entire plants , just a few select branches :bow:
Star Crash lookin good like always. its looks like you have plenty of height to work with. are you planning on training them at all. the stetching always amazes me on the pure ones. you know what your doing.. they always take good to tying em down left and right as much as you need to even in flower cuz they stretch so much. those hids resly penetrate those tall ass hazes so thats a plus vs using leds

I already started training on the taller ones I had to release them last night they snapped up right:bigeye:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Two siblings ...
picture.php
picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good. I still don't see any sex yet. how many weeks?. What EC are you using?.

They’re actually still quite young under 24 seven and no no sex yet I’m using Cana for Coco @ approximately one half to 2/3 strength...I’m winging it by I probably need to dial it in some more I want them fed proper but so far so good

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They’re actually still quite young under 24 seven and no no sex yet I’m using Cana for Coco @ approximately one half to 2/3 strength...I’m winging it by I probably need to dial it in some more I want them fed proper but so far so good

Are you not using a PPM/EC meter?.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you not using a PPM/EC meter?.

Nope ... Not in years and I’m using straight tapwater don’t check the pH... It’s steady in a good perfect range for nutrient uptake plants usually tell me when I’m fucking up

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most tap is neutral. I use RO also neutral. I cant catch a fuckup before I see it. By then it takes a few weeks to recover. That's using a meter. Bad PH is a huge issue for me. After mixing id be giving 4.5ph if I didn't check it.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most tap is neutral. I use RO also neutral. I cant catch a fuckup before I see it. By then it takes a few weeks to recover. That's using a meter. Bad PH is a huge issue for me. After mixing id be giving 4.5ph if I didn't check it.

Wouldn’t be doing this unless I’ve already prior tested it 100’s Of times during Grows in the past & know roughly where it’s at usually between 5.8 and 6.5

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
. Like I said after mixing nutrients my ph is 4.5. Just 1 feeding like that would prob kill my plants at worse at best make them very sick. Im glad you able to grow great plants without checking PH. I couldn't do it.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Using maxi bloom I always have to check pH as it starts out at about 4.5. When I used hydroponic research nutes my pH always came out right at 5.8 so I actually started not checking when using it. Almost makes me want to switch back for convenience but the price difference says no. Flower quality is the same

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
. Like I said after mixing nutrients my ph is 4.5. Just 1 feeding like that would prob kill my plants at worse at best make them very sick. Im glad you able to grow great plants without checking PH. I couldn't do it.

Using maxi bloom I always have to check pH as it starts out at about 4.5. When I used hydroponic research nutes my pH always came out right at 5.8 so I actually started not checking when using it. Almost makes me want to switch back for convenience but the price difference says no. Flower quality is the same

I also use Cal Mag ... old water pipes lead to my house I’m thinking they’re leaching lotta good minerals into my feed

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got two Cuts from each plant (except for #5 only one cut), if they don’t root I will do it again , and again and again
picture.php
picture.php