What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Loriented

1000011248.jpg
1000011249.jpg

Drumskinz

Got a double leg cross on opposite side leaf.. View attachment 18975218 View attachment 18975219
“Uncross those beautiful stems of yours baby this is a case I call 666. It all began innocently on Tuesday as I listened to the monotonous staccato of rain beating on my desktop and reading my name backwards on the office window REGNAD KCIN.” An excerpt from the continuing adventures of Nick Danger Third Eye for you Firesign Theatre fans

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
'it had been snowing in santa barbara since the top of the page and i had to shake the corn starch from my shoes as i lifted the heavy obsidian door knocker. " hey in there,your door knocker fell off!" "what's all this brewhaha? brewhaha? ha ha! slam "but what about your door knocker?" we already have one","but this is yours!" "you see?" "you better come in and dry your mukluks by the cellophane"....

foolsmate

If you can contemplate your own existence, certainly you must exist.

Continuous moment of now- spent

See Earth? See all those points of light? Each point represents someone praying. If everyone prays at once, Earth shines brightly.

Discretion of choice limits by our own individual and collective perspectives.

Life advances into its own purpose; the experiences of its own existence.

Some terminal, others greedy, want more, more, more, lost in the whirlwind.

LostTribe

Premium user
Its getting chilly out. Waiting on RO to catch up so I can maybe do a wash run of the Trinity with the new washing machine and new bags. Need some more motivation. Spent the last 3 days rolling around on the garage floor working on the vehicle, more like the vehicle working on me! Really want this to go right though. Decided to freeze it and then microplane it ie grate it then is it back to freezer for a while? I'll check on reddit. /rosin had a ton of useful info.

LostTribe

Premium user
Before I do anything else, a joint of Albany will be getting twisted up which will lead to either motivation or a further lack of motivation. Thin sliced sirloin with fried onions and peppers for dinner probably throw some hot peruvian peppers in there for some heat.

Latest posts

Latest posts