What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is a haul of a different nature , peaches 🍑 ,Honey crisp apples 🍎,yellow canary melon 🍈 ,fresh green lettuce 🥬,beef steak tomatoes 🍅,huge head of 🥦, red 🍇 grapes, dill pickles , cheese 🧀,meats, 🍞 bread, etc. everything organic
C46F0FE6-3884-4897-AC07-8F14C2190201.jpeg

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Yeah the German Shepard we had when I was a kid would always charge threw the invisible fence. They turned it up to the max range, and he ended up getting stuck right in the middle, came home from school and he was laying there getting shocked with the pronges burned in his neck. Only time I ever even heard of it, was kinda fucked. They usually work well though, lotta aggressive dogs around here they work fine for.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah the German Shepard we had when I was a kid would always charge threw the invisible fence. They turned it up to the max range, and he ended up getting stuck right in the middle, came home from school and he was laying there getting shocked with the pronges burned in his neck. Only time I ever even heard of it, was kinda fucked. They usually work well though, lotta aggressive dogs around here they work fine for.
I just tried it out over there for the first time there was a couple areas where she responded like it didn’t even exist and crossed over in another areas where it works perfectly and took her a couple loops around I’m gonna keep doing so until I’m satisfied it works perfectly

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That organic pancake mix taste like cardboard ..yuck! The good news this morning is that Cookie 🍪 loves her new fenced area… she’s respond really well I’m extremely happy & feel that it was money well spent she’s chasing critters ..Yesterday I could see she was a little bit of unsure of herself, but today very happy and confident

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m finding myself with a rare moment of nothing to do & it’s bugging me …gonna try my hand at this >>>

INGREDIENTS​

• 1 pound skirt steak
  • 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
  • 3 teaspoons soy sauce
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
  • 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon pepper
  • 2 teaspoons rice vinegar.
  • INSTRUCTIONS​

1. If using marinade, mix all ingredients together in a zip top bag, add skirt steak, coat well and marinate refrigerated until ready to cook. Marinate for at least 30 minutes if time allows.
    2. In an iron skillet over medium-medium high heat place the skirt steak. Slightly press down to create sear. For medium rare, cook for 3 minutes. Flip steak and cook for an additional 3 minutes. If more done steak is desired cook for longer.
    3. Let steak rest about 10 minutes, then cut thin slices against the grain.