What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
This dude is fighting in two threads at the same time it's hilarious...His gear should be either stellar or total junk lol
Sounds like he has lived and grown all over the country and every time the market crashes he just moves. And instead of learning how to keep customers he just moves and rides the next green wave to the bottom.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
The paper thin skin of folks around here is why I dont post here much anymore. I personally know some of the most respected folks on this forum, in the real world that is. And they respect me. Y'all are intitled to believe whatever you want. Doesnt mean I have to sit silently and agree with it.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Sounds like he has lived and grown all over the country and every time the market crashes he just moves. And instead of learning how to keep customers he just moves and rides the next green wave to the bottom.
This is a prime example right here. You are just making a wild assumption. And its an incorrect one at that.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
The paper thin skin of folks around here is why I dont post here much anymore. I personally know some of the most respected folks on this forum, in the real world that is. And they respect me. Y'all are intitled to believe whatever you want. Doesnt mean I have to sit silently and agree with it.
Great. Good for you. All the nonsense was not necessary. Never actually proved anything other than you are easily offended by people claiming to grow good weed.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
@bigtacofarmer Dude, that is fucking insane! And when was I offended by people saying they grow great weed? Prove that shit. Where is the quote I made saying that? You are offended that I said shops around here have quality for cheap. And that it could possibly be as good as yours.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
@bigtacofarmer Dude, that is fucking insane! And when was I offended by people saying they grow great weed? Prove that shit. Where is the quote I made saying that? You are offended that I said shops around here have quality for cheap. And that it could possibly be as good as yours.
Send me a link to this shop and tell me which strains to purchase.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
@bigtacofarmer Chunky literally already posted a shop selling mac for even cheaper than I said. That shop is crap. But dude with the way you are why would I point you in any direction other than up your own ass?

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
@bigtacofarmer Chunky literally already posted a shop selling mac for even cheaper than I said. That shop is crap. But dude with the way you are why would I point you in any direction other than up your own ass?
I asked you to post a link and suggest a flower I can buy locally. You claim I can find local dispensary herb as good as what I grow. So where? I like good herb and will purchase some and see.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
@bigtacofarmer I don't even know where you live. It was you who said all dispo weed sucks. And I already quoted you as saying that much. I have no idea what quality weed you grow. Just that you think it is better than anything that could be found in a shop.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
My partner grew these on our last crop. Same grow room as mine.

Second place in hybrid and sativa categories. Sure it was just a small local competition. But we are still happy with it

Attachments

• 123_1(5).jpeg
    123_1(5).jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 49

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
I have found that those who talk the most about how hard they worked are the least productive. Dispensaries are not all the same, certainly you have seen that in all your travels. You should have to grow what you sell so there are no excuses. If you think you have it all or even me figured out you are a fool. I was just giving my perspective

10 for the customer. Not the producer. But I kinda doubt it. And its always different regionally, cost of living is different everywhere.

Latest posts

Latest posts