What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
200.webp

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
The duration of the Haze is much better than the Headband.

Flower Power gave me a Haze Rosin hit that had me baked nice for what seemed like the rest of the day. That was a fun day too hanging out with FP and seeing his farm and such.

If it had been Headband rosin we would have probably sat on his couch staring at the speakers 😂

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
The duration of the Haze is much better than the Headband.

Flower Power gave me a Haze Rosin hit that had me baked nice for what seemed like the rest of the day. That was a fun day too hanging out with FP and seeing his farm and such.

If it had been Headband rosin we would have probably sat on his couch staring at the speakers 😂
:D

you wrote it perfectly.

this is the reason why I dropped TK, ChemD or GG#4... great cultivars, great tasting, but the effect was too short for me and lacked energy, and when I got tolerance to it, it was shorter and shorter..

I had one cut, it was called Sour Lime(ECSD x TKbx)... it had good 4 hours effect, pretty strong. I tried to spread it around, but it didn't make it... probably due to lower yield...
full
full

Latest posts

Latest posts