What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Yay, glad you found them man! The OHaze seedlings look really nice, a couple look pretty branchy for seedlings!

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
first haze I smoked was silver haze buds brought from amsterdam at 97... it was very hallucinogenic experience :D also was buying a lot of jack herrer as student around 2000, trippy hammer. today when I smoke it it doesnt do that for me, it is watered down or I have big tolerance.. dunno. but tom hill haze works like wonder for me :D
picture.php

well thats why I made sour diesel x bangi hz, to get similar thing as old good jack.. and yeah little more racy than jack, but psychedelic power was there. but still too much diesel, so hope hollyweed will make it more haze in BSP :D let see it here. beans are in right hands :D

S

Sertaiz

purty plant there maha kala.
cheers crash, i grew an ohaze lambsbread cross and now its nice to see the bud structure where it gets its foxtails from. ha

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84882&pictureid=2096127&thumb=1]View Image[/url] The haze strains never get old... great taste, great buzzzzz.... I’m running the super silver at the moment... can’t wait to see her finish!! Good luck w yours dude!!

first haze I smoked was silver haze buds brought from amsterdam at 97... it was very hallucinogenic experience :D also was buying a lot of jack herrer as student around 2000, trippy hammer. today when I smoke it it doesnt do that for me, it is watered down or I have big tolerance.. dunno. but tom hill haze works like wonder for me View Image

well thats why I made sour diesel x bangi hz, to get similar thing as old good jack.. and yeah little more racy than jack, but psychedelic power was there. but still too much diesel, so hope hollyweed will make it more haze in BSP :D let see it here. beans are in right hands :D

purty plant there maha kala.
cheers crash, i grew an ohaze lambsbread cross and now its nice to see the bud structure where it gets its foxtails from. ha
Good Morning Gentleman Casey x SD bx >>>
picture.php

Baby OHaze group >>>
picture.php

S

Sertaiz

the cross i got from snow is the strongest genes i have seen for holding off mold and cloning strength. its always the last to start and finish flowering. the hard part for me is choosing when to cut. i usually take a quarter of it a bit early to get a lighter speedier effect.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I don’t want to fuck them up:plant grow:I will take knowledge and advice from anybody to help me grow these
what medium? soil? I recommend to flower them from cuts, it is quicker and overall better. they stretch a lot. so it is the best to keep them in smaller pots after flipping, first weeks of flowering it is not really flowering.. and then after initial stretch transplant them to bigger pots, so they can bulk little.. I recommend 11/13 light regime from beginning, in last weeks of flowering 10/14 to avoid some crazy reflowering.. they need intense light..

Latest posts

Latest posts