What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Appetite is such a strange thing with me I almost never have it and then sometimes it just overwhelms me ravenous
Before I got Crohns disease I would eat 8-10 times a day no problem, weighed 170-180 very active life. Now I have to force myself to eat 3-4 times a day and only weigh 145. As you saw I am a scarecrow also 😉

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ten-day forecast is significantly warm. I got a rearrange things and turn on the air conditioner or leave it dark and run the lamps at night for sure I know I need to spray I’m seeing a touch of powdery mildew. I hate it… fighting it forever it never goes away completely….

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
8597AA8E-E4B3-4706-9F3D-8127F987E782.jpeg
720D07C4-F436-46D6-B9F0-945F53F868E6.jpeg
9D5A9837-4322-4FDA-BFE2-CCA38E616281.jpeg
3E169344-73F9-434E-9022-2076DCDC6EBC.jpeg
A42CDC56-716E-4C20-9B57-2D17F556C57E.jpeg

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Ten-day forecast is significantly warm. I got a rearrange things and turn on the air conditioner or leave it dark and run the lamps at night for sure I know I need to spray I’m seeing a touch of powdery mildew. I hate it… fighting it forever it never goes away completely….
Are you spraying the flowering plants also or just pulling leaves. That spray is the shit, very effective. Thanks for putting me onto it :rasta:

Drumskinz

Powdery mildew freakin sux…I saw a video on youtube about 3 years ago where this guy used an ozone generator and spectracide immunox a multi-purpose fungicide (Home Depot or Lowes carry it) and it states you can use it right up to harvest but I don’t. I did get the ozone generator and use it at the beginning of each grow. I let it run for about 6 hours and stay away from the room. When done I’ll go in and then air the place out…it smells a lot like bleach because of the molecular change to the oxygen molecule. The first couple years I ran it 3 different times in the grow room, the lung room and the mother and cloning room. Caution when using the ozone generator do not have any plants near or in the room or rooms you are working on. With the immunox I just use it once about two weeks after rooted cuttings are cupped each grow. I’ll fill up a 3 gallon container with a mixture of water and immunox...I’ll then take a piece of plastic that has a slit in it so I can slip it over the cup and root so nothing spills out…then dunk it in the solution and hold it down for about 30 seconds per clone…a lengthy process but it has worked for me. Haven’t seen any mildew on my plants in almost a year…plus using a dehuey and keeping the humidity between 35 and 40 percent and just for management I faithfully use GrowSafe once a week

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you spraying the flowering plants also or just pulling leaves. That spray is the shit, very effective. Thanks for putting me onto it :rasta:
The de leafing is primarily to let more light into the plants and get a lot of that biomass in there and yes I spray religiously and it’s never enough but my product is are clean and safe and I wash it off at the end
Powdery mildew freakin sux…I saw a video on youtube about 3 years ago where this guy used an ozone generator and spectracide immunox a multi-purpose fungicide (Home Depot or Lowes carry it) and it states you can use it right up to harvest but I don’t. I did get the ozone generator and use it at the beginning of each grow. I let it run for about 6 hours and stay away from the room. When done I’ll go in and then air the place out…it smells a lot like bleach because of the molecular change to the oxygen molecule. The first couple years I ran it 3 different times in the grow room, the lung room and the mother and cloning room. Caution when using the ozone generator do not have any plants near or in the room or rooms you are working on. With the immunox I just use it once about two weeks after rooted cuttings are cupped each grow. I’ll fill up a 3 gallon container with a mixture of water and immunox...I’ll then take a piece of plastic that has a slit in it so I can slip it over the cup and root so nothing spills out…then dunk it in the solution and hold it down for about 30 seconds per clone…a lengthy process but it has worked for me. Haven’t seen any mildew on my plants in almost a year…plus using a dehuey and keeping the humidity between 35 and 40 percent and just for management I faithfully use GrowSafe once a week

Latest posts

Latest posts