What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It was a reverse order I discovered Led Zeppelin four then Led Zeppelin II then Led Zeppelin one then Led Zeppelin three and the rest was history

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Two weeks from today is the earliest I can take an adventure. I am DEFINITELY looking forward to it!

Your Mac oil first thing in the morning is like 10 min of wtf have I done then an hour of cocaine like energy. Now where is my cape??

Everyone who has tried it says it is the cleanest most potent, proper wax they have ever experienced.
The blue dream extraction is Jet fuel

Drumskinz

I pre-water everything so that the root balls are saturated and then I feed them View attachment 18826193 View attachment 18826194
with me I water with full nutes lightly in coco early when they get uppotted to final home and pre-moistened with full nutes below so there is something for the roots to go after and then wait about a week or whenever the pots are dry enough and then open the flood gates til they are saturated with run off and keep them that way til after flush when I pull them

Drumskinz

FP you must have been busy and now tired... you told me you'd be posting stuff shortly after I left...get some rest you are required to show up tomorrow!!! really

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FP you must have been busy and now tired... you told me you'd be posting stuff shortly after I left...get some rest you are required to show up tomorrow!!! really
Good morning..I’m around going to get some pictures up In the meantime
D37D4543-D03D-4553-9B94-29A4DAA7AC16.jpeg
have this

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I admit it I am very bad four days in a row of going ketamine hard is exhilarating but also draining I need to recover that involves food coffee & a very small dab…It’s a real good thing that I don’t have access to it all the time..Star crash would Ceased to exist

Akss

Been saving this male bbhp for a while now just been chopping him back to keep it tamed till I need it.. something caught my eye today and took a closer look turns out he is actually a she lol first time that's happened to me knowingly anyway usually just chop most of em...
IMG_20230403_110807611_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230403_110816768_HDR.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been saving this male bbhp for a while now just been chopping him back to keep it tamed till I need it.. something caught my eye today and took a closer look turns out he is actually a she lol first time that's happened to me knowingly anyway usually just chop most of em... View attachment 18826569 View attachment 18826570
If only I was a seed maker it’s been on my mind

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Appetite is such a strange thing with me I almost never have it and then sometimes it just overwhelms me ravenous