ICMag Donor
Veteran
K came finally…
D69373EC-7E5C-4875-9D42-6F76D9BE61BF.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey I had another flood …don’t try multitasking when you’re still high on ketamine.. this time I left the downstairs tub running to fill up for the turtle and I went upstairs and got engrossed in the grow I came down an hour later and it was flooded downstairs for fucks sake

Drumskinz

Hey I had another flood …don’t try multitasking when you’re still high on ketamine.. this time I left the downstairs tub running to fill up for the turtle and I went upstairs and got engrossed in the grow I came down an hour later and it was flooded downstairs for fucks sake
That sux man…I did something very similar not to long ago…I was filling my 55 gallon barrels slowly because I only get about a gallon minute return on my water…Just like you I got to multitasking and forgot all about it for awhile until I saw water running underneath my wall…what a fucking mess and another time my timers for auto watering were set to auto on instead of auto off and the water just ran all night until the barrels were empty…thank god my flood tables held pretty much all the water and I just had to vaccum all the water out of the 4 flood tables…Needless to say my plants got a real good nute flush