What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s crazy there’s no rhyme or reason to my logic , for example think these are extremely overpriced , https://groindoor.com/hydroponics/h...62eFb_p_ZUaovqYhb_5PAyZATZ-tqIFUaAqBpEALw_wcB always held me back from purchasing something similar plus my little squares are easier to move around then these big squares , But large capacity would be convenient if I could manipulate it to my advantage maybe later

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It also tracks the earth the sun & the moon ! Just in case knowing what time of the day is not enough for you

madalasatori

Veteran
Man that’s expensive.. I don’t take ket but I understand it’s about £20 a g on the bm.. guess your stuff is next level.. it would want to be for that price

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man that’s expensive.. I don’t take ket but I understand it’s about £20 a g on the bm.. guess your stuff is next level.. it would want to be for that price
Yes it does cost a fraction of the price on the black market but I got into trouble taking that route a few years ago I’m lucky I survived, now get it (since you don’t know ) at the clinic legally from a doctor once a month cost $380 US and then in the intervening two weeks since I’m on every two week reschedule I get it sent to me from compounding pharmacy for approximately shy of hundred dollars