What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We got no inches of snow here which is always nice...🙂

It snowed for nearly 24 hrs. Was a long time behind the wheel but the money was fabulous. R&R day today, just starting more tomato seed.

Great video of Cookie!
Nice sunny and brisk out this morning
3CA1EA4A-7915-492C-8088-2BE078409FED.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
100% agree, but if you dont have colombian then the next choice is house blend out of the varieties the supermarket near me brings
Now if you can source full grains and grind them yourself I like Kenia very much
We have a pretty good variety in our supermarkets here I’m gonna move over to some dark roasts soon

funkyhorse

We have a pretty good variety in our supermarkets here I’m gonna move over to some dark roasts soon
I used to travel to Asia using Toronto as stopover
The trip back I was always coming with my bags full of exotic food
I believe going to Toronto for you is just a couple of hours trip and you should have similar variety in any mid american city or at least is what I imagine without ever being there
What impressed me the most was always spices and coffees
The coffee selection you got there is just a dream here, Sumatra is a dark roast I loved when I got it

But the spices at the indian grocery at Kensington Market were simply the best species I ever tried in my life. I think the trick must be drying it in superdry environments. Here is impossible to get such quality oreganos full of flavour and aromas

I dont like chocolate but I was bringing cheap chocolate big bars and the people who received it were having orgasms eating it. The chocolate here is degraded quality