What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php
nice kushy pheno :D but you got also some sativa one? yes?

Look ... all fat leaf ... hit with OHaze ? :D

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I see you are ready to go on the road with NEM...got the guitfiddles packed in right behind Zskittles x LemonTini.should be doin some fine jammin...beautiful lookin as she ripens...sometime I’m gonna have to ad her to my collective

I’ll be busy with my hobby this winter:dance:

Sunshineinabag

Here's some white marble pron to go with those flowrsx. My gawd man those hurt meh!

Attachments

• IMG_20201205_083931.jpg
    IMG_20201205_083931.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20201205_083947.jpg
    IMG_20201205_083947.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20201205_083954.jpg
    IMG_20201205_083954.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20201205_083913.jpg
    IMG_20201205_083913.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 16

Sunshineinabag

Yeah I was looking at your thread while walking home on the bike path...saw those pics of your flowrsx and it inspired me to share..... my apologies tho star....I was raised by a hippy who was gonna name me sunshine if I were born female......my dad one thank goodness

Copperfield

Sup dude.... I love doin a good outdoor run.. those are great pics.... threads goin good...really enjoying the sharing... UNCLE FISH STICKS broke the damn mold w those goat pics...... priceless....... and thennnnnnnnn..., ketamine?!?! Talk about goin dwn the rabbit hole... I did that shit at a bachelor party in costarica and woke up in a different cities n costa w 2 hookers.... anyways.... been a minute, been trying to find a leak for the last 5 days on my hands n knees... I’m over it... can’t find it.. their eating almost 50 gals every 4 days .....:skiiing:
picture.php

Copperfield

50 gals every four days keep ya busy eh?

Dude, it’s been a wild run.. wasn’t expecting that to happen.... I’ve been chasing this leak and finally figured it out this morning... I had a kink in the pump return line and my flow was restricted so it was making the plant containers overflow..... yea, bout every four days.... I bought a bigger reservoir yesterday so I dnt have to worry bout the res goin dry..... they looking good but I think I need some more air stones...... :good:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
50 gals every four days keep ya busy eh?

Dude, it’s been a wild run.. wasn’t expecting that to happen.... I’ve been chasing this leak and finally figured it out this morning... I had a kink in the pump return line and my flow was restricted so it was making the plant containers overflow..... yea, bout every four days.... I bought a bigger reservoir yesterday so I dnt have to worry bout the res goin dry..... they looking good but I think I need some more air stones...... :good:

I used to specialize in moving water around ... and not in a good way ....removing runoff , With the Coco I just feed until it slightly comes out and then it re-absorbs, I’ll give them a hard flush every few days

Latest posts

Latest posts