What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea scrolling through didnt take long for my wandering eyes to hone in on that

Slipper socks (brand new)are one of the worlds greatest inventions
picture.php

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
yea i tried something like those. had few native friends growing up their tota would hand make something like that. nice in the winter

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea i tried something like those. had few native friends growing up their tota would hand make something like that. nice in the winter

feeling the need so I made an appointment for a legal K infusion scheduled for tomorrow noon ... requested a 100 milligram session , I talked with the Doctor it’s all set & going to cost $400 & Three hours round-trip

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Wow, I'm not even sure what K does but I'm sure I can't handle it. Too old for that stuff. Hope it goes well for you in light of your health issues.

I bet the pup had a blast in the snow! She's doing well with the invisible fence?

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, I'm not even sure what K does but I'm sure I can't handle it. Too old for that stuff. Hope it goes well for you in light of your health issues.

I bet the pup had a blast in the snow! She's doing well with the invisible fence?

Morning Lester , the invisible fence has been a lifesaver for me she responds perfectly she’s actually afraid to leave I don’t have hand/arm strength yet to put the collar on and off to train her properly but on site it’s amazing device...And about the K I would encourage you to do some research about ketamine therapy because... it works...

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
nice i think those are monthly ask bout the nasal sprayer vs monthly shot and what seems to work better. its helping one my good friends out he been on it few yrs.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
:smoke out: Sorry to hear about the pain you have star crash. How long does the ketamine last? $400? Can you get it cheaper? My friend used to get the liquid jars of ketamine and cook it in a little crackhead toaster then sniff it. I did it once...tiny amount and I got couch locked hard. Down in a hole man. Oh yeah be careful with that stuff my man. Hope you feel better dude

Crazy Chester

...And about the K I would encourage you to do some research about ketamine therapy because... it works...

Sounds like a good option for those who, like you, suffer consistent severe pain that lesser strength pharmaceuticals can't kill (the "oxys"), especially as far as relative safety is concerned. Another major chronic pain option, fentanyl, seems to me to be like the LSD of painkillers - the punch it packs in so small a mass makes dosing it correctly a life challenging endeavor. It scares the hell out of me - I have more than one family member who died from "heroin" overdoses in the last few years that were really overdoses from heroin cut with too much fentanyl.

Fortunately that kind of pain is not something I've experienced. But, it's certainly good for me to hear it is working for you and to see that you put it out there for others here who have struggled with constant pain, but who maybe hadn't considered it. No one should have to go through life in constant pain.

Last edited:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice i think those are monthly ask bout the nasal sprayer vs monthly shot and what seems to work better. its helping one my good friends out he been on it few yrs.

Those are mukluk's :D. I like them too but more times then not they send me women's sizes.

:smoke out: Sorry to hear about the pain you have star crash. How long does the ketamine last? $400? Can you get it cheaper? My friend used to get the liquid jars of ketamine and cook it in a little crackhead toaster then sniff it. I did it once...tiny amount and I got couch locked hard. Down in a hole man. Oh yeah be careful with that stuff my man. Hope you feel better dude

Sounds like a good option for those who, like you, suffer consistent severe pain that lesser strength pharmaceuticals can't kill (the "oxys"), especially as far as relative safety is concerned. Another major chronic pain option, fentanyl, seems to me to be like the LSD of painkillers - the punch it packs in so small a mass makes dosing it correctly a life challenging endeavor. It scares the hell out of me - I have more than one family member who died from "heroin" overdoses in the last few years that were really overdoses from heroin cut with too much fentanyl.

Fortunately that kind of pain is not something I've experienced. But, it's certainly good for me to hear it is working for you and to see that you put it out there for others here who have struggled with constant pain, but who maybe hadn't considered it. No one should have to go through life in constant pain.

My K journey deserves a bit of an explanation post & more then I want to get into right now ... but I will say I’m back and I feel fantastical , My Doc said we can order up nasal sprays from the specialty compounding pharmacy & they can ship direct to me! Sounds to good to be true & it’s affordable... I asked “what’s in it for him?” He responded that I should come in at least once a month for a “booster shot” @ $400 a pop .. the nasal spray is for mental maintenance in between the boosters