What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Verano Holdings Corp., a multi-state cannabis operation, organized the job fair to fill dispensary retail and cultivation jobs. It operates CTPharma, a 210,000 square foot cultivation and processing facility in Rocky Hill, and two retail outlets in Meriden and Waterbury.

Verano is considering additional retail options in Connecticut, including social equity joint venture dispensary partnerships and opportunities “for wider distribution of its products ahead of the state’s transition to adult-use cannabis sales,” a spokeswoman said.
Connecticut legalized adult-use marijuana last year and businesses are competing for state licenses and the industry has yet to take shape.

Medical marijuana has been legal in Connecticut for a decade and may be used for more than three dozen conditions ranging from cancer to cystic fibrosis and epilepsy.
Jobs pay between $15 and $18 an hour, said Michael Evans, head recruiter at Verano. The company is looking to hire cultivators, packagers and workers in security and maintenance. Employees must be over 21 and pass a background check.
“Unless there’s a question mark, they’re good,” he said.
Such a “question mark” might be if a job applicant indicates that working at a cannabis business is a party, Evans said. It’s work, requiring fertilizing and watering plants, packaging and dealing with customers.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
speaking of wages...local sheriffs dept has 14 openings. jobs start at $14 an hour for a job dealing with career criminals, drunk drivers, domestic disputes, high speed car chases after tweakers, etc etc. you DO get a snazzy uniform, patrol car, nightstick, pistol & shotgun, and freedom to shoot people that do not obey fast enough to suit you though. local McDonalds is starting folks out at $17.25. they don't get 40 hours, insurance, guns, or retirement benefits, but hey...nothing is perfect. sadly, bordering counties carp about THEIR deputies leaving for HERE because WE pay more than they do. :dunno: WTF?

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Backers as in buying the equipment you need, and a helper too? I hope being a satellite operation to a legal ticket doesn't keep you from black market sales too.

Watch out for slicks and their tricks. Let there be no way you owe them anything, even if the crop fails 110%, or someone rips it off and they claim you took it.

Good luck. And good luck with the MAC1 haze. Your OH is next in my sativa tent.

LostTribe

Premium user
Platinum Dosi #2 re-veg
Heres that IHG Crystal Cookie v1 x Archive Valley
ocooks2-jpg.18719331

oocooks1-jpg.18719333

oocooks4-jpg.18719334

I like this mix more than the CCv1 alone as the CC was straight couch glue and this one is just mellow with some ability to function. Smells like dough with just a wee bit of fuel. Sticks to the ol upside down jar.

I dug the Canna but had better results the first run. That run I ran out of cannazyme before bloom and supplemented w hydroplex at like 2:1 I think it was 10ml/5 gal. Used the entire line, much better than I was expecting only issues were when I left for 2 weeks but they didnt suffer too much maybe a bit of yeild.

Best
LT

herbgreen

Veteran
--------------Warning post off topic !!!!===========

This is about a place called Mountain Gardens

A guy named Joe Hollis has created a unique perma-culture garden

A resource of thousands of books and seeds and everything built for 50yrs

Burned down in an instant.....Lost it all to fire... But now is rebuilding!

I know people that read this will want to take the time to check it out:biggrin:

His youtube channel has many videos on unique wild-crafted herbs Medicinal plants

This is a link to the go fund me These folks need all the help they can get!

Help Mountain Gardens rebuild!, organized by Dave Meesters

Fifty years ago, Joe Hollis procured a small piece of land beneath the Black Mountains in… Dave Meesters needs your support for Help Mountain Gardens rebuild!
www.gofundme.com

But all his stuff is very real off grid sustainable knowledge...Medicinal plants

I doubt he even smokes weed but just look @ the amazing plant knowledge

-----Now back to your regular schedueled cannabis talk======

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Nice.... I still gotta pop some of these madmac Tomhill haze...... Its so damn hard deciding what seeds to pop when you have like.....15 different kind of haze seeds.. While also trying not to be biased and only pop haze seeds. I just put a few Cannabiogen Panama in dirt....

Think im gonna put Zamal x Tomhill haze in germ..... yup.... in paper towel now...
What we having for breakfast im starvin

Latest posts

Latest posts