What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
The difference in your set up and mine is a couple extra trays of clones once you get the room put together. I think 3 9 or 12 light flower rooms would be ideal for one person. That gets an easy 10-20 a month bagged up

I didn’t mean i wasn’t going to ride a few.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s pretty hot out today air-conditioning is running rampant downstairs upstairs all around I’m being lazy the rooms are running nice so I’m sipping some gray goose which is completely out of character for me over ice with a lot of lemon
BB308E3C-064C-4DD9-8C54-0F3E7AAA11B7.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The difference in your set up and mine is a couple extra trays of clones once you get the room put together. I think 3 9 or 12 light flower rooms would be ideal for one person. That gets an easy 10-20 a month bagged up

I didn’t mean i wasn’t going to ride a few.
I’m a one-man operation I have been all my life I know that I can do it it’s a matter of making the commitment and the future of the market is a major concern for me

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
The true test is what customers are willing to pay and if they keep coming back
I have been finding a lot of my customers are enjoying the variety with all the dispensaries opening up and so many growers lowering their prices. But they all seem to be coming back. Just not as often as the used too. Considering I charge more than most people right now I won't complain. It just doesn't leave as much room for pheno hunting and selling failures. Everything has to be yummy or they will but something cheap elsewhere.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mac1 Has been treating me very very good I will never let her go … I got her to yield very well for me jI don’t think anything is better if anyone says so please let me know I’d like to run that as well ha ha good news is I got ice cream cake & the Tropicana Cherry starting to throw roots its gonna be months…I’ve been lucky enough to find some keepers from seed which I’m holding onto as clone , platinum Kush breath and platinum Dosi & doors /haze/haze …PS special thanks to VP

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's been some weird weather this year. Doesn't look very pleasant at all. Hope you dont have any plants outdoors if things get bad.
Nothing in the ground I’m holding a couple of other plants in containers but they’re portable:) Yes it’s been a weird weather pattern here we are in the middle of June and still occasionally reaching the 40s in the evening …

Latest posts

Latest posts