What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The other side of the coin is someone knows how to get top price for clean premium dope, and doesn't want anybody else with his quality driving the prices. When they say they want it all, that is a possibility.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
20220502_195609.jpg
20220502_195956.jpg
20220502_200028.jpg
20220502_200004.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
were you at the weed sale that got raided Sunday in Oswego? funny how this past week everyone started putting the addys on the IG sales event ads and now it's drug task force time upstate...
Actually no it’s a good thing I got a little bit sketched out when I went up there two weeks ago and then I got contacted by someone who started blowing some little bit hot air up my butt so I don’t need that scene I’m doing fine as it is

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^ I just picked up the farm boss I also got two MS 170s …When I was younger I did a decent amount of tree work with my landscaping business it’s a lot harder now but things like this make me very grateful that I have the use of both of my arms because it wasn’t that long ago when I thought my life was over

Petrochemical

Farmers markets ahh yess,
15 years veneer cut login bulk pulpwood firewood you name it not once did I ever see a still in the woods and that money must be a farm implement more than it is a professional tool all I ever saw were Pioneer Partners Jonsereds Reds and Husqvarna

Petrochemical

Those power lines you got there, by chance have you ever seen triple phase primaries come together like a meeting be I'm talking Braided aluminum now not that lightweight s*** who had the unfortunate occurrence of having somebody drop a 50 foot Balsam Fir into one of those seeing a 50ft green blue flame come down to the ground and touch me in the ass and say you're going that way yeah interesting

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s funny you should say that because I had a friend of mine take down the ones near the powerlines he did pretty good but he fucked up on the last tree they touched & a Smokey blue flame flash blue 🔥 power went out .. impacted five other outages…ooops! I’m lucky the guy didn’t electrocute himself I don’t even wanna talk about this..